**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6.2 Mr. Sinister Boss Counter?

I do not have Heimdall or Hyperion, which other champs would be good options? My top champs are OmegaR, CG, Ghost rider, Sentinel, Thing, Blade, Havok, Rhulk, Venom & Ghulk.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Do you have warlock and vision?
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    I thin he doesn’t, in fact warlock+ uprising robots synergy(vision or more common ultron, 2 more can’t remember) is the best option, he needs poison immune +fury, seems hulk is best option from all above,i Used warlock for most runs, but dozen of people have hulk ragnarok, I don’t have him as 5,6* unfortunately, but check yt should be some vids from pre warlock times
    Also heal block is very helpful for this fight, I went 1st run with hype r4, wasn’t great show, but was enough then
  • LeoCruzLeoCruz Posts: 33
    xNig said:

Do you have warlock and vision?

I don't have warlock or vision as 5* or 6* @xNig .. in tech I have Sentinel R5 IMIW R4, can R3 my Nebula or DocOct if they would be useful.

I thin he doesn’t, in fact warlock+ uprising robots synergy(vision or more common ultron, 2 more can’t remember) is the best option, he needs poison immune +fury, seems hulk is best option from all above,i Used warlock for most runs, but dozen of people have hulk ragnarok, I don’t have him as 5,6* unfortunately, but check yt should be some vids from pre warlock times

I checked yt but all videos with Heimdall+Angela or Hyperion. Thing any good? @UnnecessaryJB1
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    What about Medusa? OG Hulk?
  • StarLord110896StarLord110896 Posts: 107
    edited January 2020
    Would you believe I killed him using Ghost? Just parry, heavy and sp3 rotation. Slow, but no revives used.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    uprising robots synergy is not a good idea since the fury buff will trigger every time and once he throws a special you’ll get 10-12 passive shocks on you and you’ll be death. Heimdall’s fury synergy duo with warlock or g2099 is best but I did it first time with dusa
    Das_gi said:

uprising robots synergy is not a good idea since the fury buff will trigger every time and once he throws a special you’ll get 10-12 passive shocks on you and you’ll be death. Heimdall’s fury synergy duo with warlock or g2099 is best but I did it first time with dusa

Well in theory, in practice it looks bit different, I used warlock+ultron myself , and it really works great, I’m running suicides , dmg output was huge enough to got him down with 50-60% hp left
    Kt1 posted some time ago same team to 1 shot him, just checked it on https://youtu.be/C3ZN1w___gc
    At the beginning of 2nd vid there’s team he used, was vision+warlock
    Btw I’m not trying to say that heimdall+Angela/hela synergy is worse,boosts by 15%,while ultron by 60% personally don’t have heimdall as 5,6*,so I used ultron
    edited January 2020
    Haji_Saab said:

Post your roster...

My roster @Haji_Saab @xNig