**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Acorn Awakening Gem: What Did You Get?

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
What did you guys get from the milestone awakening gem? When I opened mine, I finally pulled a science (my first!) after pulling three mystics in a row! With it I was finally able to awaken Ant-Man and take him up to sig 115.

So happy!
What class did you guys pull? Did you get the class you wanted?

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Except for clicking awesome button, I respect your decision for levelling someone you loved.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    🤯 I got a mystic for my SS.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cosmic, can awaken medusa or venom but will save for surfer, my cosmic roster is already strong and I need prestige
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Mystic!! not sure who to awaken!!! not 1 champ in mystic who deserves it. SS is good but doesnt need it, drstrange unique but useless, others are awakened ,doom n blackwidow i wont get for atleast next 18 months so not sure where to throw this mystic awakening gems,i would awaken a immortal ironfist if i could get him at this point. why did they had to stuff all useless champs in one class
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

Mystic!! not sure who to awaken!!! not 1 champ in mystic who deserves it. SS is good but doesnt need it, drstrange unique but useless, others are awakened ,doom n blackwidow i wont get for atleast next 18 months so not sure where to throw this mystic awakening gems,i would awaken a immortal ironfist if i could get him at this point. why did they had to stuff all useless champs in one class

I’d awaken as personally, the only mystic champ In game who really needs the dupe is voodoo
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    antman over CapIW cringe!! Please tell me u at least have ghost???
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

So...is Thing or Luke Cage worth awakening? Or should i wait for someone else?

Both equal. LC is a map5 god vs hype. Thing is just well a god but needs ramp up. Like if you parry well thing. If your stuck at a lower alliance that’s doing map5 and failing the on hype, awaken LC. Push to sp3 doesn’t matter and save for your sp3 to put the exhaust on him. 4 stacks negates the powergain then any others reduce it.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Oh why, why would you ever rankup and awaken an ant-man over cap IW? I have a 5* Antman and would kill for that choice
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Tech.....my 3rd. I swear Kabam knows. Before I had 3 cosmic, followed by 3 mutant, now this. I've never had a mystic or skill.

No-one to use any Tech gems on also.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I was hoping for skill or science but got mutant. That is 2 mutant gems now.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

@lowlevelplayer I have Ghost as a six star r2. If you look up my profile, you’ll see that I have no shortage of “Beyond God Tier” champs at r2 or r5, which is why I have no regrets about ranking and awakening Ant-Man

I respect that I guess.