**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* unawakened Omega Red or 4* awakened Sunspot?

I know Omega Red would be the obvious choice if he was awakened, but I got several mutant T4C and only a few T4B so I need to pick one of them to rank up and improve my roster. Any tips or advices?

Comments

• luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    (And no, I don’t have any other good mutants apart from a 4* rank 3 Domino).
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    I took my unduped Omega to r4 with no regrets personally. He does need his duped ability to hit his top potential but he’s still capable of AAR, strong regeneration and strong degen without the dupe.

Sunspot is a great damage dealer though if you can hit his rotation properly.

Honestly they’re both good options to me but I’d probably upgrade OR to the same equivalent level as Sunspot (R2) before upgrading Sunspot further.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    Imo Omega as you will probably dupe him at some point and he has more longevity
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Sunspot, if you like him. He can do just as much as that omega
  • Darksun987Darksun987 Posts: 83
    edited January 2020
    I'm new so just my 2 cents but a 5 star champ with strong self heal seems like the way to go. Sunspot is cool but an r4 5s will just have a lot more hp to work without even including the self heal and all his utility vs bleed and poison and his degeneration.

R4 OR max lvl is 22353 hp vs 13227 on Sunspot.

Oh nvm, I thought you were talking r4 or vs r5 sunspot. Either way I'd put all my resources into that OR as he'll just scale better long term.