**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Appreciate After A Total

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
Wait to get feature crystals only to get this, what i great way to ring in the new year 🙄🙄🙄.

VTD was 1 roll over from Thor Jane and Guilly2099 was in front of IM and to add injury to insult i tried feature for the first on my mini and got IM as well 😑😑😑.

Seems my luck ran out on feature lol

Comments

• it could roll over a banana and a picture of kabam miike and it still wouldn't matter, you're getting that thor the second you tapped that screen.

This comment mad my day. I did actually lol.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020

it could roll over a banana and a picture of kabam miike and it still wouldn't matter, you're getting that thor the second you tapped that screen.

I loled. Secondly, while you're right, there is 2 parts to this. 1, is the tap. Then after a slight slowdown and "hiccup" in the crystal animation the pull is decided.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Congrats on you 15k shards jane foster.

This is a brag post right?????
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

it could roll over a banana and a picture of kabam miike and it still wouldn't matter, you're getting that thor the second you tapped that screen.

I loled. Secondly, while you're right, there is 2 parts to this. 1, is the tap. Then after a slight slowdown and "hiccup" in the crystal animation the pull is decided.

It's decided the moment you place it in the reel or click "Open".
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★

But I need banana man. His L3 smacks the opponent with a hammock, causes disorientation.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

Congrats on you 15k shards jane foster.

This is a brag post right?????

Both were sigil
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

I just got my third straight Pheonix from my sigil featured. I think I'm done going for the featured and with that being the main selling point of the sigil for me, done with the sigil as well.

Agree, i will do sigil if i ever need gold