**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My first rank 5 5* my favorite after hes buff

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion

love me some carnage

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

Congrats! His dupe isnt necessary but will enhance his gameplay a bit more. Its essentially Blade's power gain. He is an awesome champ!

His only true weakness would be Colossus iirc.

thx yeah for sure hes a beast i have yet to get a cosmic gem due to my luck but once i get it willl use it on him.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    He is better awakened but still good unawakened.

He is better awakened but still good unawakened.

yeah will use a comic gem on him once i get it
    Savio444 said:

I really like Carnage, it’s nice to see different rank ups. Congrats!

thanks for sure its nice to see change
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Nice, when I turn suicides off to run deep wounds I love bringing out my carnage, he’s so much fun and can pit out some serious damage in long fights, if I didn’t run suicides so much I might max mine for fun, but not until I know I’ve got everyone I need for abyss
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    If you love the champ that's all that matters. It's a game so rank what you like to play.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Carnage is a really fun champ, I love building up the bleeds with him and those unblockable specials make him even more ruthless. Congrats on the 5/65.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Sucky champ tbh. Hyperion, Corvus, Captain marvel (movie), Medusa, Venom, Venom the duck, Cull obsidian and even silver surfer are all better than him
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Congrats! His dupe isnt necessary but will enhance his gameplay a bit more. Its essentially Blade's power gain. He is an awesome champ!

His only true weakness would be Colossus iirc.

He has a lot more weaknesses than just colossus lol
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Carnage will be good for 6.3 Medusa, don’t let them tell you he has no end game use 😉. Carnage was my first R4
    Das_gi said:

Sucky champ tbh. Hyperion, Corvus, Captain marvel (movie), Medusa, Venom, Venom the duck, Cull obsidian and even silver surfer are all better than him

OK Boomer
    edited January 2020

It’s funny how everyone disagrees with me but it’s a game where progression counts and Carnage isn’t going to get him further in this game, he’s going to be pretty upset when Carnage can’t get him past content and he’s stuck. Just pointing out a bad rank up decision, that’s all

I guess the problem here is somewhat of a cognitive dissonance between what you're saying and what they're reading.

Carnage is not a useful champ in the sense that there are pieces of content he's exceptionally good at. Really the only thing coming to mind is the 6.3 medusa boss, which he should probably shred. But overall anything he can do, basically anyone else can do as well. Some worse, most equally good, some better.

Now, does this mean OP is dumb for ranking a champ they enjoy instead of ranking someone that will actually definitively help them progress in the game? Heck no.

Does their enjoyment however make that rank-up decision objectively wiser? Heck no.
    i dont do act 6 and i wont do it does this mean the end of the game for me ? nope i dont even care