**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Order of Thing's synergy team Heimdall Hela Angela Champion

HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Why does the order of his synergy team matter???

Is it because whoever is closest/highest to thing, that synergy will trigger first. Then the following champions synergy etc.

I'm not a thing player at all

Comments

• HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    I'm asking this because I'm reading over seatin's synergy guide
  • Newslayer2_0Newslayer2_0 Posts: 16
    They activate in order in which they activate on the champion selection screen
    If you placed heimdal then champion
    Heimdal would trigger first then champion synergy making heimdal pretty useless in this scenario
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157

They activate in order in which they activate on the champion selection screen
    If you placed heimdal then champion
    Heimdal would trigger first then champion synergy making heimdal pretty useless in this scenario

Perfect... thanks
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    What is weird, even if you put them in that order, when you go and actually play a round, the game shows them in a different order than how you set them up.

Bug?
  • SparkAlot said:

What is weird, even if you put them in that order, when you go and actually play a round, the game shows them in a different order than how you set them up.

Bug?

The order they appear within the Quest does indeed differ (potentially, mostly) from the order you selected them. So I’m assuming the references above is how you Select them (not how they appear once quest starts).

And FYI, without involving The Champion, just using Heimdall/Angela/Hela synergies a lot, I have found that the 20% Revive would always happen before the Heimdal 2 second Indestructable (no matter the order I chose them).

But adding Champion to the mix, his order is evidently important for determining order of his 6 second build Fury Indestructable period, relative to the 20% and 2 sec ones.
  • EpicSmileyFaceEpicSmileyFace Posts: 35
    The Champion , Hela , Angela and Heimdall all need to be dead in order for this synergy to work.

Start the fight and immediately just take a beating. When you are about to die, the Angela & Hela synergy will heal you to 20%.

The Champion synergy will make you indestructible for 6 seconds and whatever hits you receive in this time, increases your attack by 100% ( so get hit as much as possible before the timer runs out). The Heimdall synergy will save you from dying one last time by making you indestructible and unstoppable for 2 seconds.

*** Instead of immediately taking damage when the fight starts, fight until you build up enough power for your sp2 ( try to build up to 20 rock stacks, to get the 4.5 second stun ) or sp3 ( which gives you unblockable and unstoppable for 8 seconds) which will end the fight much quicker.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Team is too impractical. Better to bring F4 and Champion