**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will there be any other ways to get acorns in this months EQ?

AuceAuce Posts: 424 ★★
I've finished all the special quests, I'm done with master EQ and almost done with Epic EQ. I do the nightly Aornacopia every night on Epic and get through anywhere from 5-6 bosses. After I finish Epic and get the last 100k Acorns I'm still going to be well under to reach one million. Have I done something wrong along the way or is there hope I will get the one Million? The 6* shards and 5* stones are the purchases I have left.

Comments

• Options
    The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    10 days left of the daily. that is another 100k acorns for you right there alone.
  • Options
    There’s still more Acorns to the Calendar, and still more Baskets to run more Acornucopia quests (from aforementioned Calendar), Nova Arenas, and also Normal/Heroic EQ that you didn’t mention doing yet.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Auce said:

I've finished all the special quests, I'm done with master EQ and almost done with Epic EQ. I do the nightly Aornacopia every night on Epic and get through anywhere from 5-6 bosses. After I finish Epic and get the last 100k Acorns I'm still going to be well under to reach one million. Have I done something wrong along the way or is there hope I will get the one Million?

That doesn't sound quite right. If you fully explore UC that's 200k. Fully explore Master is 100k. All of the special objectives are 200k. The calendar is going to drop 50k. That's 550k.

If you are getting to at least fight #5 in Epic that's 15001. 15001 x 28 days = 420028. That brings the total to 970,028. If you reach fight 6 just seven times, that's an additional 4286 x 7 = 30,002. That's one million acorns right there.

If you are short somewhere, fully explore Heroic for 50k, and Normal for another 50k. The arenas also have acorns, there's two more runs of Nova to go, theoretically 75k acorns in the milestones as well.