**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gold realm for f2ps

I know this might get sigil holders pissed off, but still can we have a gold realm, even if not daily, we can have tht in replacement of grandmasters catalyst sunday
Or just give us gold realm once a month
Pls kabam

Comments

• Newslayer2_0Newslayer2_0 Posts: 16
    Arena can be a gold relm
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

SknZn said:

Sigil is overpriced, all sigil offers should be in game without charging, and Those offers should be doubled for sigil users. Win win for f2p and p2p

If that's a win/win, then why not instead ask for double the offers to be free and quadruple the offers to be for sigil users. That would be a double win/win. Do you only want the players to get single wins?
    Knowing kabam, they wont triple or quadruple the offers. I’m on behalf of both community and kabams side. Also your question was so dumb. why am i even bother answering 🥱
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Arena can be a gold relm

I do agree but still bro gold realm, evn only once a month will help a lot
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Doesn’t make sense, then they have to double the amount of gold from realms for sigil players or reduce the cost. There’s plenty of gold available in game if you’re willing to spend either time or money for it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Gold realm again?

Nah. There’s arena you can grind to get gold for free, in unlimited quantities.

(Cue the “we have a life/job/family” objections, as though all those without gold problem don’t have them.)
  • IgozorusIgozorus Posts: 55
    Definitely need extra gold. This is a problem for f2p players who don't grind arena and are cavalier. Gold is a huge problem and needs to be sorted out. Please make some events, or do gold boost more often