**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Show me your FTP A-Team.

ragnarok_947ragnarok_947 Posts: 817 ★★★★
Here’s mine

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

• SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Tarzan041 said:

😂😂😂
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Here's my FTP team for that has been very successful in the Epic nut quest:

• I’m reading FTP as free to play - this is my alt’s best lineup, VtD was R3 when I got cavalier so he swapped out with Symbiote when necessary.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I'm F2P. Always have, always will. I'm inclined to believe that's what you mean by FTP in title, OP.
    Now, for my A-team, disregarding if I need to bring a champ for a specific matchup or path, it looks like this:

• SolotrixSolotrix Posts: 64

• TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★

My hardest hitters for not spending a dime
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Terra said:

I'm F2P. Always have, always will. I'm inclined to believe that's what you mean by FTP in title, OP.
    Now, for my A-team, disregarding if I need to bring a champ for a specific matchup or path, it looks like this:

Um why do you use classic spiderman?
    Just asking.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Terra said:

Um why do you use classic spiderman?
    Just asking.
    Cause he's the second 6* I own. He hits decently hard, has armor break so some utility against some champs. It's a 50/50 if I use him or my 4/55 Wasp, but I lean towards Spiderman due to adrenaline mechanic
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68

• SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited January 2020
    This is my usual Questing A-Team

Occasionally I switch out Masacre when Immunity is needed for 5* R4/55 Iceman (Biohazard mainly), or 5* R5/65 Ghost when there's a legit Bleed, Poison, etc DOT drain your health in 30-60 seconds node. However, my main bruisers are CAIW, Domino, and Fury 😁

EDIT - Mainly F2P. This is the 2nd time I got the Sigil and probably won't renew for awhile. Bills 1st, game 2nd.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    edited January 2020

This is my main team usually i use 5/65 ghost and 4* wasp and other rank5 champs.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★

• GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    God tier.

Not one penny spent.

• MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151

All “A” team
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175

Domino does most of the work.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

This is the one.
    Just got Hood as my first 6* some days ago
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★

• Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

This is the team I use to beat epic Acornucopia, sometimes switch them out with 5/65 Corvus or 5/65 Blade with 4/40 Rider
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    I wish i had 5* domino or nick fury.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

• CruelXCruelX Posts: 1