**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Signature Ability Quiz!

1235»

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Thi101 said:

DNA3000 said:

Let's try a harder one. Slightly tricky question: Name all the signature abilities shared by two different champions.

Bonus points: explain why this is a tricky question.

That would be Energy Absorption (from Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel (Classic)) and Expertise (from Cyclops (New Xavier School) and Cyclops (Blue Team)). I don’t think that are any o

I think the question is tricky because they are not “different champs” as you stated. They essentially are the same characters with different outfits, representing different eras of their existence.
    It that it? @DNA3000
    That list isn't complete, and the trick is there's one more to add but it might seem like there's two.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Thi101 said:

DNA3000 said:

Let's try a harder one. Slightly tricky question: Name all the signature abilities shared by two different champions.

That would be Energy Absorption (from Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel (Classic)) and Expertise (from Cyclops (New Xavier School) and Cyclops (Blue Team)). I don’t think that are any o

I think the question is tricky because they are not “different champs” as you stated. They essentially are the same characters with different outfits, representing different eras of their existence.
    It that it? @DNA3000
    That list isn't complete, and the trick is there's one more to add but it might seem like there's two.
    There's also Iron Man and Superior Iron Man with Arc Overload.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Thi101 said:

DNA3000 said:

It that it? @DNA3000
    Oh, I see
    Well, as @solopolo already said... we have Iron Man and Superior Iron Man with Arc Overload

So the trick would be including Magneto and Magneto (Marvel NOW), but their sig abilities are slightly different, both in name and in use. Is that it? @DNA3000
    Thi101 said:

DNA3000 said:

Thi101 said:

DNA3000 said:

It that it? @DNA3000
    Oh, I see
    Well, as @solopolo already said... we have Iron Man and Superior Iron Man with Arc Overload

So the trick would be including Magneto and Magneto (Marvel NOW), but their sig abilities are slightly different, both in name and in use. Is that it? @DNA3000
    There's one more: Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus both share Unstoppable.

The tricky weird one is Iron Man, Superior Iron Man, and Iron Patriot. They all have a signature ability called "Arc Overload" but those abilities are not all the same ability. Iron Patriot's Arc Overload has power gain and the burn out. Superior Iron Man's Arc Overload is somewhat stronger than original Iron Man in terms of the heal and the armor buff.

As far as I'm aware, Unstoppable for Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus, Energy Absorption for the two Marvels, and Expertise for the two Cyclops are actually identical abilities.

The two Magnetos have similar, but not identical signature abilities (and they have slightly different names as well).
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I think we're starting to run out of ideas.
    I got one. Who can name the champion with the signature ability with the shortest description.

I don't know for certain, but here's my guess.
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Plot Armor

Who am I?
    Qwenpool