**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Mj3lnirMj3lnir Posts: 14
    In-Game Name: Mj3lnir
    Device and Model: iPad (2018
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.3
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 25.1.1
    Game Mode: All game modes
    Description of the Issue: Game keeps crashing at the beginning of a fight. Especially Alliance Quest is unplayable. Dungeon at least crashed every couple of minutes.
  • WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    In-Game Name: Waddaboutme
    Device and Model: iPhone 8
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and cellular
    Game Version Installed: 25.1.1
    Description of the Issue: inconsistent Lag. Unable to time parry correctly as animations slow down greatly. Had to use heaps of potions in AQ and AW to heal up when this happens. Force closing and restarting the app sometimes helps.
    I’m not sure if this extra information helps, but connecting to the Apple store (through unit purchase) seems to drop out every few days as well. I often need to turn off my phone and then turn it back in again for it to work.
  • Rake2Rake2 Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike the game don't let me finish the Master 100% chapter 3 I don't know why

• Rake2 said:

@Kabam Miike the game don't let me finish the Master 100% chapter 3 I don't know why

@Rake2 , you need to start along the TOP and then come down thru Void to Archangel. Even though looks like you did both center criss-cross paths already, you probably accessed them both times from the left side (so you’ll have to do one more, coming down from the Top).
  • rp91rp91 Posts: 57
    ~StarPrince~
    Device: iphone 6s
    iOS : 13.3
    MCOC : 25.1.1
    Both (wifi/cellular)

The game gets lagging and sometimes freezes in between fights or even while running the game it doesn’t respond for a few seconds. It’s getting laggy a bit more recently.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    BigPoppaCBONE
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    iOS 13.3
    MCOC 25.1.1
    Wifi & cellular

Venompool and Deadpool’s super vanilla, no special graphical effect having L2 is still causing chops and lag!!
  • In-Game Name: ShadowFire20

Device and Model: iPhone 7

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: latest version

Game Mode: N/A
    Description of the Issue: When I open the app I get stuck on the loading screen on both WiFi and data
  • Clan_cop123Clan_cop123 Posts: 1
    Hey, can you tell the guys in support to stop ignoring me? I sent a case and they stopped responding to it, as well as saying every case was a “duplicate case” to prove they’re bs, I’m about to make a case called “baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo” and they’re STILL gonna say it’s a duplicate case! Stop hiring lazy idiots to be the support team!
  • rullernurrullernur Posts: 18
    In-Game Name: rullernur
    Device and Model: iPhone X
    Game Version Installed: 25.2.0
    I wrote to technical support. Mistake in the game for Medusa. After the first special attack, the armor splits. When it subsides, it is impossible to re-break through the armor.
    https://youtu.be/n9RVxm7DtIA
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    Ios13.3
    Latest release of the game

RELEASE THE SQUIRREL FROM THE SERVERS

New version and the connection is worse than it used to. Quite an achievement considering it was giving the connection disconnected a lot in previous version.

Choppy flow in events, parry and evade is randomly reacting, sp1 is not possible to get activated during any animation of opponent doing a heavy.
  • RoronoaUchihaRoronoaUchiha Posts: 34

Where are the rewards for the Acornucopia EQ??
  • SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    IGN FarKenLagg
    iPad
    Cell/wifi both
    Latest update
    All game modes
    Lag issues , input not registering issues, game shutting down issues ,
    Here’s a thought, how about using some of the money you make toe employ some more developers to get you new updates 3 to 4 versions in front. . That way you would have plenty of time to test on all devices before you release them to the public and therefore iron out the bugs so that with each release we could have an even playing feild.
    Regards
  • RedJim23
    iPhone 8
    IOS 13.1.3
    WIFI

I was having an issue last night where I would defeat the monthly event quest boss (ghost in this case) and then after defeating it set me back to the start of the fight and I had to kill her again, this happened around 6-8 times before setting me back to the previous fight and eventually working. I do have a video of this that I posted on the r/ContestOfChampions subreddit. Thanks :)
  • mega8zeromega8zero Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: mega8zero
    Device and Model: iPhone 8 and ipad 2018
    Device Operating System: ISO 13.2
    Cellular or WiFi: both.
    Game Version Installed:25.2.0
    Game modes: All game modes
    Description of the Issue: The game disconnects, shuts down, resets, lags when loading. Heavy attacks are launched even if not meant to. Parry, block and dexterity don’t work half the time. Champs combos stop randomly causing you to just stop/freeze and then you get beaten to death and sometimes arenas kick you out, Quests resets and makes you to repeat fights and you lose health making you use more revieves and potions
  • I can not progress due to this.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Seminaryman
    Iphone 7+
    Ios 13.3
    Across all game modes, acornocopia is the worse. Dropping blocks, not responding when attacking, holding block my character with start performing various actions (most notable dashing into special attacks while im well clear of the animation). The game is getting unplayable.

Btw, your help desk told me that they had not received any other complaints about this issue. I forwarded them the link to this discussion and i guess they remembered, clearly the right hand and left hand are not aware of the other’s actions at kabam.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    In-Game Name: n0ux
    Game Version Installed: 25.2
    Description of the Issue: game runs terrible today, micro stuttering to the level its impossible to play AW or AQ.
  • DRob74DRob74 Posts: 93
    edited January 2020
    In-Game Name: DRob74
    iOS 13.3
    iPhone 7
    MCOC 25.2.0
    Happens on WiFi and Cellular Data (T-Mobile)

The game is consistently lagging in every format. It also crashes and closes out While in the middle of fights. This happens multiple times through the day. It happens in Story, EQ, AQ, and AW. The only area it hasn’t happened is arena because I barely do it probably. The season has just begun and I’m nervous to fight because I give at least 2-3 deaths this offseason due to the game crashing.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • mrpnutbuttamrpnutbutta Posts: 1
    edited January 2020
    In-Game Name: mrpnutbutta
    Device and Model: iPhone 6S
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, Cellular carrier is AU
    Game Version Installed: 25.2.0
    Game Mode: All of them
    Description of the Issue: Game is stuck on the initial loading screen, I have opened the application and let it sit for 10 minutes and had no progress. I have turned the phone on and off, also deleted and re-installed the application. No change.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    In-Game Name: n0ux
    Description of the Issue: Can u please fix the framerate issue? The game is running terrible for more than a week now, previously low framerate was form time to time but not its 24/7. literally slide show of fps.

• In-Game Name: Bruno.Ferrari
    Device and Model: iPhone X
    Game Mode: only AW
    Description of the Issue:
    1. Corvus Glaive’s true strike did not work today against Domino, IMIW and Ultron. I have had Proxima with me and Corvus was already fully charged, but no evade failed happened. That was really frustrating and very costly for resources.
    2. Defense tactics for size S heroes does not work properly. There should be 2 % chance for evade I suppose, but Domino evaded permanently, so did Rocket.
    3. When I try to look how many defense kills on single defenders our alli has during AW, the game shows “unexpected error” and than shutdown occurres.
  • tfandrich
    iPhone 10
    Just recently updated to iOS 13.3
    Both cellular and wifi
    Version 25.2.0
    Game start up
    Trying to get onto the game, won’t load anything, just stays on Nova’s loading screen. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and turning phone off & on multiple times but still does not work. Game works fine on an iPad I occasionally use as well as a family members phone
  • DanosaurDanosaur Posts: 6

In-Game Name: Danosaur

Game Version Installed: latest version

Game Mode: N/A - Can’t get into the game

Description of the Issue: When I try to open the game, I get stuck staring at Nova’s face (loading screen). The game will not load and log me in. It’s been like this for over 12 hours now!
  • DaRTHRaPTORxlx
    iPhone 7
    iOS 13.3
    Both cellular and WiFi
    Latest game version
    Story and event quests and arena
    The game just freezes then crashes taking me out of the app and causing me to lose the fight I was in.
  • Russj213Russj213 Posts: 17
    Andriod
    Galaxy note 9
    Most updated OS version
    Most updated mcoc version
    Main alliance page screen has caused app.to become unresponsive since I accepted gifting badge for lunar event
  • JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Jock Jonny
    IOS 13.3
    iPhone 7
    Latest game Updates

Noticed lag in arenas and event quests. Haven’t done story this month.
    Happens on wifi and Cel

Slow response and lagging. Dexterity messing up. Heavys not always working.
    Definitely noticed with Quake issues already mentioned.
  • JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Also forgot to mention have rebooted my phone but made no difference
  • Babbu05Babbu05 Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Babbu-gill
    Game Version Installed: Latest version
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Playing for a while then the game will crash ... crashed like 15 times in a day... lags too much
  • WackerlieWackerlie Posts: 55
    In game name: wackerle
    iPhone 11
    Version 13.3
    WiFi on or off
    Latest game version installed
    Game is lagging at ridiculous rate. I can’t finish 3 to 5 hit combos. Player slows down so much that my opponent has time to respond and parry me in war or start there own combo. Can’t keep up with the resources needed to heal my champs cus of your game always sucking. My 5 year old galaxy seemed to run smoother. How is it that the ai never lags just my controls?