**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you uncurse your account?

Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
My last pulls were;

5*s
Diablo, Iron Patriot, Og Captain America, yellow jacket, void(probably never going to get awakened) then after 100%ing uc eq cyclops.

Lets top it off with the first 6* pull after all of those duds being Civil warrior.

Comments

• Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    Alexgtl said:

So you pulled one of the best champions in the game with 6 pulls and you are ungrateful about it

Of course you are talking about cyclops right?
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Get a priest and baptize ur phone. Then make him open the crystal underwater
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    You first must build a pillar and await morning at daybreak you must find a lamb and sacrifice it to the Kabam Gods on said pillar then burn it's corspe you must then chant the name of the great warrior Kabam Mike and pray for his ban hammer to bring fortune and harvest.

Then again it hasn't worked for me yet.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Money, money, money! Money!
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    I thought the same thing when one of my first 5*s was starlord. Then I duped him not long after. Have patience. That being said I feel the curse right now, I just pulled another 5* Mystic gem with no one worth it to use em on, I'm at 4 in my stash now
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Mhd20034 said:

Alexgtl said:

So you pulled one of the best champions in the game with 6 pulls and you are ungrateful about it

Of course you are talking about cyclops right?
    No, he’s talking about Diablo, obviously.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Get the Time Stone
    Go back in time
    Changed your account so it isn't cursed
    Sounds pretty easy
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Very simple get a nail and write the name of the champion you want on your screen scratch it hard then pop the crystal and thank me later
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Bathe in the blood of those who haven't been kabbamed and then offer your soul to Kabam Miike.
    That might at least make the pulls random.
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    Go in and back out of the crystal EXACTLY 7 times.

Then while dragging it to drop into position, swirl it around your screen spelling out the name of the champ you want.

Then take the amount of letters in that champs name divide by 2 then add 1, and count that many seconds before tapping the screen to stop the crystal.

Also, while its slowing down be sure to hold the screen with your left index finger and right thumb until it stops.
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    I always just force-close if I don't like the champ that appears, and then keep trying until I get a good one.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Uninstall the game and walk away from it for good. That's how.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

I always just force-close if I don't like the champ that appears, and then keep trying until I get a good one.

Let us all know when you get around to opening your second champion crystal.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited January 2020

It's a complex and lengthy process involving a full moon, a lamb, the bones of an ox, and a circle of salt.

I prefer the method of performing a blood sacrifice of my defeat enemies during a lunar eclipse. The best results are when you perform it at an ancient Aztec temple. To each his own I guess.

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Kevo9513 said:

My last pulls were;

5*s
    Diablo, Iron Patriot, Og Captain America, yellow jacket, void(probably never going to get awakened) then after 100%ing uc eq cyclops.

Lets top it off with the first 6* pull after all of those duds being Civil warrior.

When you find out. Let me know. Just added 6* ultron to my current dumpster fire. IF. Duped CW. Duped Cable. Duped... then duped again Daredevil. Storm. OG ms marvel. Karnak. Black Bolt. Moon knight. Thor Rag. YJ.

At least I’m running out of trash to pull. Next one is gonna be awesome. 🙄
    Me too; my Falcon in last featured pull was so brutal. I've already pulled IM out of this featured and Elsa also which wasn't too bad.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★

Most recent pull. Thank you all for your input, I have attempted many of your options before opening this crystal. I am not proud but success non the less.