**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daily acorn event is soo difficult with AQ & AW

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
With aq and aw champs are stuck. And playing either master or epic is just hopeless without top champs. Not all of us have counter. Don't know if i can get that 1mil acorn milestone.

These much remains. In store.
Couldn't get pass after beating 1st 5 champ in epic with my top roster.
And with war and aq going on totally got smashed by that ultron.

Comments

• MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Don’t forget about the acorns from the arenas too.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Yeah. Good idea. Sounds like a plan. Thanx guys. Sounds like a plan. Good one.
    Wow.... Unbelievable.
    This makes me wanna share a small incident.
    Couple of months back we posted on Stan's birthday wishing him. All of us poured our wishes and respect for that awesome man.
    And there are 2 'dislikes'
    And all of us like how is that even possible.
    Either people don't understand what others are trying to say Or they are incredibly oblivious to stuff. Vivid example.
    May have to break this too in easier words later.

P.s. buddy i said genuine thank u for thier assist with information. I don't know how u saw attitude on that thank u comment.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    007md92 said:

Wow.... Unbelievable.
    Couple of months back we posted on Stan's birthday wishing him. All of us poured our wishes and respect for that awesome man.
    Either people don't understand what others are trying to say Or they are incredibly oblivious to stuff. Vivid example.

P.s. buddy i said genuine thank u for thier assist with information. I don't know how u saw attitude on that thank u comment.

There's enough sarcasm on the forums that it can sometimes be difficult to tell the difference. Sometimes you just have to let it go and deescalate the situation.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I have been running through twice each night on Hard, using auto-fight since yes, most good champs are in AW D, AW Off and AQ..... this has been a nice distraction and bringing in a steady supply for the Squirrel Store. I have bought a TON of the best stuff from the store just running 2 x Hard daily. Love free stuff!
  • anyone know how many more arenas left with acorns? searched and couldn't find an answer.

Well, since the arenas that give out acorns were from Squirrel Girl Arena, and the upcoming Nova Arenas, that would make 2 rounds left of 3 day arenas, each having 3 arenas within them (3*/4*/5* Feature Nova).
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Good luck .. you can do it! Lol I just finished mine today but this is really progression based, so remember more sg events incoming plus all the acorns you get thru the monthly eq... my tip use units to get thru the normal, heroic, and master parts 100% you'll get there!
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Do some research and active in alliance group chat bro... not only this one, you'll find another issue with a really simple answer in your friend chat.
    edited January 2020

007md92 said:

Wow.... Unbelievable.

Genuinely looked like a sarcastic comment. My mistake then, apologies for that.
    It's fine brother. No problem. It is true that there are way too many sarcastic posts in the forum. Misunderstanding is common. Cheers. Again thank u everyone.
    I actually started to pile up acorn. I will play once with everything i have got when aq is not active atleast.
    I thought u can log in once a day. But apparently that's not the case. It was a good strategy to pile up and go all in. Let's see. Finger crossed.
    Don't know if i can reach the last milestones. Too much for me.
    With my roster it is impossible for me to get past epic no. 6. All 5 star rank 4 and 1 6 star black bolt.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    @007md92 as long as u get 6 fights u can still reach the 1 million mark. Also, if u do them all in a day just remember if u complete the map, the champs change. If u don't complete it the champs stay the same. That way u know what to expect and can bring the right counters. I've left the last boss to keep the same champs before. I'm sitting on 32 baskets right now.
  • I’ve done 0 so far because I’m just not in the mood right now. I’m just gonna smash them all out in one go as the fights don’t change across a day and I’ll optimise my team after the first run. Then probably won’t have to even use most of the tokens
    Neotwism said:

@007md92 as long as u get 6 fights u can still reach the 1 million mark. Also, if u do them all in a day just remember if u complete the map, the champs change. If u don't complete it the champs stay the same. That way u know what to expect and can bring the right counters. I've left the last boss to keep the same champs before. I'm sitting on 32 baskets right now.

Thanx buddy. This is good information. Very helpful actually. I suspected this can be the case. But never tried it. But this is confirm finally. Good. Cheers.