**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should camera lock at 5.4 and LoL be removed?

GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
It’s been over two years this content is released and still the camera lock effect is here. At first weeks of release, of course it was interesting and added a challenge to these quests. After so long time, the only thing it’s providing, it’s wasting time to download and print maps and possibly the ultimate frustration of missing a tile or redoing a path, especially at Labyrinth. Kabam got rid of the RTTL restriction to enter LoL, that was an unnecessary move imo, cause RTTL is very easy and quick relatively to LoL, so any who wanted to enter LoL had a good testing ground. So in the mood of getting rid of restrictions, the question is simple:
Is it high time camera lock at 5.4 and LoL be removed?

Should camera lock at 5.4 and LoL be removed? 56 votes

Yes, it’s been so long and it’s pointless now
80%
Crine60GamerTimone147JarekFrostyPhilly3974Cat_MurdockLvernon15SpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Mad_Titan_21tacokillerSaransh245Gustavo20ChampioncriticChris1212123zeezee57Reverend_RuckusiRetr0Cx8 45 votes
No, it shall remain to add frustration
19%
RagamugginGunnerLeNoirFaineantPrimmer79Patchie93MilesHolmwoodDankestChefDaphboyJohn757X_Factor_AgentChriissRNothing_here 11 votes
Other (reasonate)
0%

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would love it if it would, but I doubt kabam would do it.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    It doesn't really matter. Just search up on Google mcoc lol map or 5.4 map and you'll have the full map.
    And I think that removing rttl was great because it just takes ages to complete. The rewards for it is outdated and now someone can just go immeadietly to lol red hulk to test his skill in lol without first spending ages in rttl
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Camera Map lock is just a gimmick, nothing more, the first few people in will make maps, and then everyone uses said maps.

Wish Kabam would stop the silly games, it doesn't bring immersion, just frustration.