**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help on who to focus on ranking up

So I pulled a few good 4* recently and have been ranking each of my favourites slowly to r3/r4. Now low on gold and not much tier 4 who should I concentrate on?
Should I consider synergy's?
My five stars are meh at best expect one or two so keeping them there for now (plus costly to rank at present)
I also just pulled massacre is he good with domino?

My other champs I use are 4* maxed and duped starlord, 4* quake maxed unduped, 5* iceman r3 (not enough r4 mutant for him)unduped maxed 4* unduped Hyperion.
Feel as thou domino, Aegon and nick Fury may be best to concentrate on??
Currently doing main game modes and act 4 if that helps.

Help on who to focus on ranking up 15 votes

Domino r3 unduped
60%
Monto_Carlos28Hammerbro_64X_Factor_AgentThicco_ModeBonzodavidlowlevelplayerFeroX_the_fat_heringNerdNerdNerd1H_I_Z 9 votes
Scarlet witch r4 unduped
6%
Beyond00_ 1 vote
Blade duped r4
26%
LeNoirFaineantHendrossBrokenPapicante1 4 votes
Aegon R3 unduped
0%
Caiw unduped r3
0%
Nick Fury r3 unduped
0%
Mister sinister r3 unduped
0%
Ss unduped r3
0%
Dr Voodoo r1 duped
6%
TaZ_4178 1 vote
Gwenpool r1 duped
0%

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Given what you say above, I'd consider going Blade. He's duped, and of the champs you say you're currently using none have sustainable healing. Alternatively, Voodoo also has some healing and he's a pretty strong champ through Act 4.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Domino r3 unduped
    I voted for domino but you should also consider NF and CAIW aegon requires very high skill level and awakend ability
    Blade is another popular option but I do not have even as a 3 star so I cannot comment on that
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    SS?
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Ss is symbiote supreme
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Dr Voodoo r1 duped
    The game is in a much different place then 2yrs ago when I did act 4 maybe 3 yrs lol either way Voodoo was my mvp hands down however you do have Domino and she is absolutely fantastic, so I'd focus on those two... Good Luck!

Almost forgot about blade with him being dupped with that regen he's gonna save you a looooottttt of units lol between those 3 for sure.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Domino r3 unduped
    there is also blade and AEgon, but I am biased to domino
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Domino r3 unduped
    I would also strongly recommend voodoo and blade
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Blade duped r4
    You'll stop using 4*s if you keep playing so it doesn't matter a ton, but Blade will save you a lot of potions in the meantime.