**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do You think Namor Should be Nerfed?

Do You think Namor Should be Nerfed? 138 votes

Yes
13%
Kabam MiikeCoatHang3rHaji_SaabxNigSpity68megamangDOKTOROKTOPUSBlubfish_666PaytoPlayDead1PrezRio4AlexAvalonDone2023Synq_SpawnzyyMrSpoonPablo276Sean_WhoZ2f6hQ 18 votes
No
81%
RagamugginGunnerWorld EaterHort4DarkZenLosspikNifzTensioChovnerIl_JooOTerracAncAmOBajjsbwuqjwMonto_Carlos28SungjNEO_mr_AndersonMazharUsmaniLvernon15Mqc19rockstar323Vincew80 113 votes
Not Sure
5%
StarKillerVIIThi101VoltolosDarth_Caedus1MinvisFeroX_the_fat_heringOcs06 7 votes

Comments

• Maze_finder0Maze_finder0 Posts: 4
    No
    Hi guys
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Why exactly? You wouldn't be saying this rubbish if you had him (I haven't got him). And he s not that hard to fight. Get a life and stop phishing for comment.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    Why? He does 1 thing great, the rest of his kit is good but isn’t anything you can’t find in other chanps, he’s only anything great in specific matchups, I really don’t see why he needs a nerf
  • Maze_finder0Maze_finder0 Posts: 4
    No
    I 100 percent agree
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 344 ★★★
    No
    Just watch @TheKiryu video on Namor guys. Says it all
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    No
    hell no
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    No
    Surely those who voted yes have no explanation and won't comment or make a reasoning(pretty sure it doesn't exist). They just don't have Namor and are jealous.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    No
    God no. I have a 4 star one. I was lucky enough to get him as 4 star. Please no. He is cool already. Don't know what freaky changes will happen.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    No
    Lainua said:

Kabam will nerf him regardless and nobody understands the reason.

Then they better be ready for the biggest boycott since 12.0 nerf
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    No
    Kind of infuriating to be honest.

If you were at a bar and ordered a drink, got the drink and started drinking it and the bartender took it back half way through you consuming it because he made it too good and had to nerf it, you’d probably leave the bar.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Yes

His sig is his only ability..nerf him and he wil be mediocre

Does he get his +300% Attack fury + +240% attack sp2 + regen + unblockable specials being unduped?

How is “his sig his ONLY ability”?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Yes

If you were at a bar and ordered a drink, got the drink and started drinking it and the bartender took it back half way through you consuming it because he made it too good and had to nerf it, you’d probably leave the bar.

Just like 12.0. There are still people going to the bar, based on your analogy.
  • Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Posts: 64
    Not Sure
    xNig said:

His sig is his only ability..nerf him and he wil be mediocre

Does he get his +300% Attack fury + +240% attack sp2 + regen + unblockable specials being unduped?

How is “his sig his ONLY ability”?
    That's what I was thinking, they're probably not even gonna touch the sig ability and just scale back his sp3 damage. Although I'm not sure it's necessary because he has big proxima energy (too much damage for the available content(when ramped up))
    No
    xNig said:

Just like 12.0. There are still people going to the bar, based on your analogy.
    They reversed their decisions (mostly) because the community was in an uproar. They lost a ton of $ over it. Marvel Games got involved.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    How has kabam not figured out how to properly test a champ yet. The answer is they have. They do this rebalance because they know everyone will spend to get a new champ and then they can change them later. The only way to get kabam to stop doing this obvious scam is to stop spending on new champs.
    No

How has kabam not figured out how to properly test a champ yet. The answer is they have. They do this rebalance because they know everyone will spend to get a new champ and then they can change them later. The only way to get kabam to stop doing this obvious scam is to stop spending on new champs.

I think that’s too much credit. They’re not that smooth.

True but they are that greedy and underhanded.
    No

What I don’t understand is how someone can be okay with this? People vote yes. Why?

If he needs a nerf then Ghost and Hyperion and Thing and bunch of champs need nerfs.

I want to know what reason is there to nerf?

What I don’t understand is how someone can be okay with this? People vote yes. Why?

If he needs a nerf then Ghost and Hyperion and Thing and bunch of champs need nerfs.

I want to know what reason is there to nerf?
    Shhh, don't give em anymore ammo
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    No
    Pretty stupid they spend their energy rebalancing a champ that is only really great for one thing as it is (and only a max sig) but champs that should’ve been good all along like Magneto are just sitting there being ignored.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    No
    Nerf=Bad
    Buff=Good
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    No
    Namor nor Cull Odison should have been nerf,now Korg on the other hand is overpowered champ in this game with his mechanics of buffers unblockable and unstoppable.