**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Victory Crystal Needs an Upgrade

Name something lamer than the War Victory Crystal...go ahead...I'll wait.

Season rewards aside, getting a 3* arena boost after having used USEFUL boosts, as well as the occasional health potion or revive to win a war, is incredibly anticlimactic and outdated for where the game is at these days.

I'm not asking for a lot, just more items that are comparable to what players use in a war and less of items that have nothing to do with war.

Thoughts?

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I thought of it..... The LOSER CRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Pocketz4 said:

Season rewards aside, getting a 3* arena boost after having used USEFUL boosts, as well as the occasional health potion or revive to win a war, is incredibly anticlimactic and outdated for where the game is at these days.

I'm not asking for a lot, just more items that are comparable to what players use in a war and less of items that have nothing to do with war.

Thoughts?

Solo and greater solo crystals. At least u get loyalty sometimes from war crystals.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    To be honest, everything needs to update. Greater, solo crystal, solo event rewards..
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Pocketz4 said:

Thoughts?

Alliance, Quest, Lesser Solo, Greater Solo Crystals?
    They are also too lame
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    SknZn said:

To be honest, everything needs to update. Greater, solo crystal, solo event rewards..

don't even open those anymore