**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seatin vs. Abyss Collector is starting now

SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
He is at the end right now

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Congrats @Seatin !

Just awesome!
    Lainua said:

The last 20% seems increasingly hard. How much units did he spend?

Just under 4000 units
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    This proves why @Kabam Miike has no idea about anything he says. 2 years from now....
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

This proves why @Kabam Miike has no idea about anything he says. 2 years from now....

Can we get a screenshot or a link to him saying that? I wanna see this.
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Congratulations @Seatin awesome live stream as always!
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    It was an amazing stream. About 16k+ viewers near the end. Congrats @Seatin , now go take your well deserved vacation and spend some time with your girl in Mexico ;)
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    This is why rng rewards so suck. Poor seatin, all he ever wanted was awaken ghost. But really mad work thou.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

It was an amazing stream. About 16k+ viewers near the end. Congrats @Seatin , now go take your well deserved vacation and spend some time with your girl in Mexico ;)

That is if she still around lmao
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

It was hilarious when he said that like does he not understand people who play this game will through a bunch or money to buy items to complete events on the day they are released lol
    To be fair, he said many summoners would take that long or something along those lines. It'll take that long for many to get the right champs lol.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

It was hilarious when he said that like does he not understand people who play this game will through a bunch or money to buy items to complete events on the day they are released lol
    Made this a week or two ago, knew it...
    Well they did say fully explore in an afternoon not completion, but the fully explore will happen in a week from a whale lol
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    common kabam he deserves to awaken his ghost or at least a 8 star awakened stan lee
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    https://youtu.be/VZtc2mSyTKs

Here is a clip of the last portion of me soloing Thing in Abyss. I was shocked and a bit excited to think I could do it without using any items the day it released without much practice. But it won’t do me any good as OR was waiting for me next and the strategy doesn’t work on mutants. So I’m back to square one.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Who is ready to prove 4* SW is capable to hand Abyss??? We were told she be too op as a 5* so what better place then the Abyss lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Seatin when is Whalemilker AOL completion coming? 🙃
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Congrats @Seatin it was an amazing show.
    Nearly 5000 units for a first run is not so bad for a first run !

Sorry you only got meme in your 5 and 6 stars. Hope to see you to 100% complete the abyss soon !