**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Champs

Why are we getting these one-off champs that most people have never heard of? Squirrel Girl, Mojo, Longshot, Guillotine 2099, and Elsa Bloodstone to name a few. I get it that these are good and above average champs in the game. But some of the major characters from the comics and cartoons are what we'd like to see too. Apocalypse is the main character that comes to mind when thinking of who I want to see.

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Kinda unfair to dunk on Guilly 2099 when she's a Kabam OC, so NO ONE knew her.

As for Squirrel Girl, LMAO you must be one of them movie-only fans who don't know comics. Squirrel Girl's been around since the 1990s and has had a solo series since 2015 that just ended at issue FIFTY which is virtually unheard of in this day and age of relaunches every damn year for many titles. It was EXTREMELY popular not only with fans of her from her prior appearances, but also with a lot of parents with young kids. It's got a lot of youngsters into comics who might one day start buying Avengers and Black Widow and all those other "top tier" comics. Elsa's been around for years as well and is currently co-starring in Deadpool's latest series (see what I mean about relaunches?) and Mojo and Longshot were big in the 1980s and deserve to be in the game as much as older stalwarts from the '60s or '70s or Apocalypse - who also debuted in the 1980s.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    These aren’t unheard of characters, expect guilly 2099 she’s kabam created