**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help with 5.2.4

I am on 5.2.4 and I need help on which champions to use.
I was thinking about awakening my 4* Morningstar to do it but I would have to use a basic. I also have a 4* sig 40 ghost but have no idea have to use her. And a 4* saber tooth. I would like to know which I should use or if there are any others besides the ones I listed.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    5.2.4 is the Masochism Map, I believe.

There are 3 primary strategies for Masochism:

1) Sabretooth with Killmonger Synergy - Killmonger's synergy means that every time ST inflicts a debuff, they suffer -100% ability accuracy, meaning they don't trigger masochism. You can then fight the fights normally without worrying about Masochism. Sabretooth is a great ramp-up champion where you build up his furies and can deal some massive damage.
    2) Avoid Debuffs - Focus on using champs who don't rely on inflicting debuffs and essentially fight the fight stun-immune style. Learn to intercept and bait heavies/specials.
    3) Overload - Masochism works on a timer, once it triggers and purges a debuff, a countdown timer starts up, during which you can debuff them to your heart's content. This fight will take longer because they'll be healing up fairly regularly, but it's somewhat more straightforward because you're not dancing around. This strategy can work especially well with Heal-reversal/block champs if you can inflict them while the debuff timer is ticking.

Finally - I recommend going in and just fighting as long/far as you can without using any items. Once you lose all your effective champs, just quit out and start again (energy is only 30 units each full refill, while healing/revives are much more expensive).

Finally - don't use a generic on Morningstar, and learn to use Ghost - she's amazing.