**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam needs support that helps players

So just emailed kabam support. Told them that my son lost his account. He cannot access his account( for 3 days or so now) and tried to contact support but they did not respond to him. I contacted kabam support and I got an email. It was from Roy and said my son needs to contact kabam support himself because he is the account owner. So if my son lost his account 3 days ago and cannot access it....wait for it....how can he possibly contact kabam support?
Is he supposed to wave his magic wand?
Telepathy?
The best part about this is kabam support wants him to contact them when he has no access to his account. Please someone out there tell me you understand how dumb that sounds. Locked out of your account and you need to contact support in game. Wow, now that is funny.

Comments

• WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Looks like the apple didn’t fall far from the tree 🤣😂🤣😂
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Dtyttfthg said:

So just emailed kabam support. Told them that my son lost his account. He cannot access his account( for 3 days or so now) and tried to contact support but they did not respond to him. I contacted kabam support and I got an email. It was from Roy and said my son needs to contact kabam support himself because he is the account owner. So if my son lost his account 3 days ago and cannot access it....wait for it....how can he possibly contact kabam support?
    Is he supposed to wave his magic wand?
    Telepathy?
    The best part about this is kabam support wants him to contact them when he has no access to his account. Please someone out there tell me you understand how dumb that sounds. Locked out of your account and you need to contact support in game. Wow, now that is funny.

Here is the link for Kabam Support:

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm?language=en_US&game=a0Za0000013VnVqEAK&issue=All
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    ☝🏻☝🏻

Magic wand.
  • edited January 2020
    Hey Dtyttfthg, as was correctly stated above, your son can reach out to our Support Team by clicking HERE.

He will need to verify his ownership of the account before any account-specific information can be disclosed or any necessary changes can be made to the account to allow him to regain access. A list of the account-specific details he'll need to provide can be found at the bottom of THIS article.
This discussion has been closed.