**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss is finally out. Now what?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
I fully respect the Abyss as a reason for postponing most of other content changes for months (rebalances and potentionally Cavalier EQ).

However, with the Abyss released, any vision of the future of the game would be appreciated.

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    No they aren’t canceling things just because new content came into the game rebalances are going to be announced on the end of January
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

No they aren’t canceling things just because new content came into the game rebalances are going to be announced on the end of January

Never said they're cancelling. In the previous months bam argumented that they try to focus on Abyss, which is completely fine, but now the Abyss is done and I'd like to see some schedule or vision of future
  • Think they gave us a schedule for 6 months - about 3? Are left of said schedule.

I believe we have 6.4 and a Venom/Carnage Variant to come
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    Mauled said:

Think they gave us a schedule for 6 months - about 3? Are left of said schedule.

I believe we have 6.4 and a Venom/Carnage Variant to come

@Mauled @Kerneas the schedule was meant to last till march and the release of 6.4 and the abyss !