**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who Dared To Stare Into The Abyss?

Because the Abyss stared right back...

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Seatin beat nameless collector already
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★

Many people have beaten it already
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    I stared into the abyss and heard all the wallets crying and screaming "HELP US"
  • I stared, hit IMIW a few times, got evaded and then stun locked and though you know what...I’m going to close my eyes until I get Aegon as a R3 6* (read: maybe 2022)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    I stared into The Abyss.
    I screamed.
    And looked away.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I looked in the Abyss
    Shrugged
    Stared at my Thor iw belly
    Shrugged again
    Rolled over to my Beer
    Gave the Abyss a loud cheers
    Then started eq heroic with autofight and 5* r5
    Nevermind the Abyss again
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I stared into the abyss and decided I’ll do it in a month or so when I’ve got a couple more chanps at r5 and more units (pretty sure 65 won’t cut it)
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    I am not gonna approach it until I explore act 6 so that I will have a rank 3 6 star when attempting it
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283

Many people have beaten it already
    Many people who??? I know that a few youtubers did it with some difficulty. I wouldn't say 'MANY'
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    I just had a guy in my alliance run the same path as seatin and beat it. Something like 2500 units, had a stash of 40 this and 140 health pots from ROL.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I plan to do an initial clear following seatin's path after I finish one clear of 6.4. I still need to take my Fury to r5 and then pull, awaken, and rank up Human Torch, but hopefully I will be able to do one clear before summer starts up. I won't even attempt it until I have 6,000 units and as many revives and potions as I can muster however.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    LOL first. Then abyss. I've got duped Aegon, just need a few more tier 2 alpha and he will be rank 5. Then it's go time.