**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T2A shards from glory store.

GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
Any information coming regarding amount you can buy and the price in loyalty.?

Comments

• RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    320 shards for 1200 glory. lol
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    I'd check after maintenance tonight
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    You'll be able to see tomorrow, but I see no harm in a little spoiler here! The amount will be 1800 Fragments, and will start at 1000 Loyalty, then grow to 1400, and finally 2200. The purchase limit will only be 3 (at this time) before the reset.

Will the reset be the same length as the timer for T4b now (8 days)?
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Not bad Miike, not bad. :smile:
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    He said loyalty
    He clearly made a mistake :wink:
  • Loyalty or glory ?

I definitely meant Glory. My bad!
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    to those complaining....its better than nothing at all
  • RebusUIRebusUI Posts: 45
    It's a good start at least... better than nothing... but need to put some sense of urgency cause it will be nice to have 1-3 r5 5* before 6* are introduced into the quest area of the game... and act 3 and 4
  • KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    This is pretty sweet. Assuming that it's a week timer, depending on how much glory you get per week from AQ. You could form a full one in 8 weeks or less once you include monthly event quest frags and frags from crystals.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Flazinator wrote: »
    So this is what Kabam calls much more available? Hope there are more ways to obtain them then that cause that's just sad. I'm sure most of us would want to rank more then 1-2 5 stars a year to r4.

I've been playing for 14 months and have 4 5* R4s, waiting to rank the 5th one. The resources are there, it's just whether you're committed to getting them or not. Stop whining.

Draco2199 wrote: »
    I think they will be changing the T4B, T1A AND T4C arenas with new update. That would be best, they really need to make resources a little more available.

It is more available now than ever before. Stop whining.
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    The game is just recycling itself. When 5*'s came out, it became the new 4*'s. Now, the 4*'s are like 3*'s , 5*'s are like 4*'s and 6*'s will be like 5*'s. In 2-3 years, 7*'s will be introduced.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    The game is just recycling itself. When 5*'s came out, it became the new 4*'s. Now, the 4*'s are like 3*'s , 5*'s are like 4*'s and 6*'s will be like 5*'s. In 2-3 years, 7*'s will be introduced.

Don't you want the game to keep going?
  • FlazinatorFlazinator Posts: 126
    @xNig if your committed to paying then yes the resources are there. I have 4 r4s atm as well but more resources still need to be added on top of what Mike just pointed out. I'm not whining I'm stating my opinion, there's a difference.
  • @Kabam Miike what about the reset time? Will it be 24 hours or 7 days like the t4 basic
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    This is disappointing....oh well so much for ranking more 5* anytime soon
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★

I'm not complaining. I am happy to see them there, but this isn't what I call more readily available. It's going to take an obscene amount of Glory to make even one t2a, let alone 4 or 6.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★

I'm not complaining. I am happy to see them there, but this isn't what I call more readily available. It's going to take an obscene amount of Glory to make even one t2a, let alone 4 or 6.

i didnt single anyone out. ways to get t2a is much easier post 15.0 than ever before: map 6 crystals, monthly quest, uncollected daily crystals, and now glory. i imagine there will be more ways to obtain in the later chapters of act 5 as well as calendar freebies.

so yes, it more readily available, just not i the heavy droves most of the community was hoping for.
  • MLBMikeMLBMike Posts: 21
    You'll be able to see tomorrow, but I see no harm in a little spoiler here! The amount will be 1800 Fragments, and will start at 1000 Glory, then grow to 1400, and finally 2200. The purchase limit will only be 3 (at this time) before the reset.

So may I assume; Game Team will make Glory widely available, then? such as rewards in AW and map6 100% completion?
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★

i didnt single anyone out. ways to get t2a is much easier post 15.0 than ever before: map 6 crystals, monthly quest, uncollected daily crystals, and now glory. i imagine there will be more ways to obtain in the later chapters of act 5 as well as calendar freebies.

so yes, it more readily available, just not i the heavy droves most of the community was hoping for.

Sorry didn't mean to accuse you, I don't think you singled me out, but I felt compelled to comment. I'm really hoping 5.3 comes out soon and has some serious rewards.