**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss is out... so explain to me why Scarlet Witch is so overpowered?

There have been numerous completion runs (and fails) for the abyss. It gave us a chance to test our skill and test the functionality of our champs. Many known-to-be top of the line champions have failed to perform adequately and a few underrated options have excelled in these fights. So my question is why was a "sig level 200 5/65 Scarlet Witch" is as game breaking as Kabam Miike said? I don't believe she would have the firepower to solo abyss fights. Scarlet Witch has no immunities so that crosses her off many act 6 paths as well. What exactly makes her the most broken champ in the game? Her damage output? Can't be higher than Domino's. Her power control? Random but decent... still under a few power controllers. Her regen? Low chance to proc and can't be relied on to survive mistakes. But who knows I guess... Ghost is far worse than her. ;)

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    All this is leading up to is a new version being released for Doctor Strange 2. Because I know the current version is only OP in certain matchups but certainly not overall
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

• StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    She did be dropping 150k sp2s on Crits with suicides as a 5/65, op?? Not really, seen higher, but yeah I wanna see kabam give us a chat about how she does compared to others, like they did with the champs to be balanced.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

Here’s my question. If SW isn’t OP why are people trying to bend heaven and earth to see her added?

Because the mystic class has started to dwindle ever since 2017 and scarlet witch is one of my favorite marvel characters yet I cannot use her in the content I play due to her only being available as a 4* or lower.
    Really? Because Sym, Claire, and Doom would beg to differ.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 344 ★★★
    Guys calm down, we will get her when the time is right. They said it themselves.. the champions meant to annihilate the abyss have not been released yet. That champ is 5* SW. She is to AOL what Aegon is to LOL. Let them make the easy money from the desperate ones who want to get in there early then we can destroy it with a few revives with SW in good time :)
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

xNig said:

Stingerbk said:

She did be dropping 150k sp2s on Crits with suicides as a 5/65, op?? Not really, seen higher, but yeah I wanna see kabam give us a chat about how she does compared to others, like they did with the champs to be balanced.

Yeah, seen higher.

But for those champs that you’ve send higher, are they able to power lock + stun + power steal + regen as well?

Playing her again in v4 made me realize how OP she still is.
    Quake can do all that besides the regen and power steal.
    So she can do half of that and even then only the stun is really there since its not a real powerlock and passive powergain continues to work
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

Guys calm down, we will get her when the time is right. They said it themselves.. the champions meant to annihilate the abyss have not been released yet. That champ is 5* SW. She is to AOL what Aegon is to LOL. Let them make the easy money from the desperate ones who want to get in there early then we can destroy it with a few revives with SW in good time :)

Sw is not remotely close to aegon
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    A 5 star video would be really nice to see. It's hard to just take someones word for it when we only have a 4* for comparison and it really isn't a comparable as 5*s are much stronger than 4*s. Hopefully one day you guys could release that so we could see it. That would be really cool. Hopefully one day she will be released as she is a fan favorite.