**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why isn't Diablo in the discussion for being 're-balanced' ??

Comments

• ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Becoz no one remember him🤣
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    I don't think they even know where to start with the poor man. It would be one of those complete overhaul situations ala Hulkbuster
  • AsadWazir12AsadWazir12 Posts: 35
    We need some answers Kabam!
  • AsadWazir12AsadWazir12 Posts: 35
    At least acknowledge he exists ...
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    They have to start somewhere and there always would be some champs left out. Would it be nice if he was rebalanced? Of course! Sadly, they only went back so far. If they went back farther then ppl would be saying why didn't they go back to 2018 and rebalance champs like red skull or sentry. Hopefully, he will get a rework soon, but I imagine it will take quite awhile before that happens
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    He might be in line for a synergy improvement, I expect plenty of the underwhelming champs that are more recent will get the synergy treatment rather than more extensive rework.
  • I agree with the comments saying Kabam forgot about Diablo. I know I did. He’s like those things from Doctor Who, we only remember he exists when we actually see him.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    He's an absolute garbage champ that i've duped 3 times. his utility is horrible and his damage is pitiful.

I'd rather have had him reworked over hulkbuster whom i've duped 5 times.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Maybe he'll get a full on buff isntead. No mystic champ has been buffed yet
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255

They buffed mr. juggs.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

They buffed mr. juggs.
    Oh yeah that does count but wasn't what I meant. I meant no Mystic Champ has been through the Occasional champ rework Kabam does.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

They buffed mr. juggs.
    Oh yeah that does count but wasn't what I meant. I meant no Mystic Champ has been through the Occasional champ rework Kabam does.
    Magik
    @DNA3000 When did Magik get reworked? Ive only been playing about 2 years and dont remember it. Not doubting you because u are more knowledgeable than most on the forums, I'm just curious about her rework.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Neotwism said:

@DNA3000 When did Magik get reworked? Ive only been playing about 2 years and dont remember it. Not doubting you because u are more knowledgeable than most on the forums, I'm just curious about her rework.

I had to wayback machine it to find it; it was in July of 2016: https://web.archive.org/web/20160708040824/http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?667321-9-1-Champion-Update

Originally Magik was more of a nullifier, but I believe she was determined to be underperforming and was changing into essentially her current form. That's when she got Limbo instead of Rewind, and I think Power Lock was added to SP2 (it has been a while so I'm a bit fuzzy on that).
    @DNA3000 Thanks! Wow, going on 4 years ago. The longevity of this game is amazing.