**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling

Should Kabam let us sell 5* champs and maybe T4CC?

Selling 82 votes

Yes
21%
SighsohardMjolnir888kfd2010tkt546Jaws32zxSc_29BruinAvalancheStanceMx268Ewell65SSS69CapaT14MountainDew69AgentkChewie420DamnbruhDrperiodTimAndyball270Gunpummer81 18 votes
No
78%
GamerRagamugginGunnerZeroj2kVuskaDrownedGodkmbell81mihLvernon15ShadowstrikeAKTEKSlashingSunsetFR33_HUG5ErkThecrusher_9756BrokenPanchulon21Saransh245Ackbar67DRTOmanveerthereal 64 votes

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Should be two different polls

No you shouldn’t sell champs
    Yes we should be able to sell t4CC and any other rank up materials that end up in over flow
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    No
    The only thing I want to be able to sell is items in stash
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

No on the 5*s please. Never sell champs.
    Wouldn't mind being able to sell T4CC though
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Yes
    So I went with yes

Honestly, I'd never sell a 5* champion and don't think anyone should. Though if they added rewards that made it enticing and people wanted to do that, it's fine. No skin off my back. If people actively want to shoot themselves in a foot for some items, so be it. (Though it could lead to the occasional accidental sell, which would suck.)

But T4CC is not some rare item any more. I'm at the point where I sit on T4CC crystals so they don't go into over flow. So if I could sell them for a good chunk of gold, maybe I would. (I'd love to be able to sell them for T5CC but that would probably be too big a game changer right now)
  • Mx268Mx268 Posts: 72
    Yes
    To all those who say never sell champs, the account belong to someone and if that someone want to sell hero than its his problem he'll regret it later but at least he can do whatever he want with his account. Selling T4CC and T4BC should really be added, for now the only thing we can do with expires T4CC is to trade 3 for 1 random wich is absolutely not valuable, so either sell T4CC should be added or at least 3 T4CC for 1 T4CC of your class choice.
  • Aryan9233Aryan9233 Posts: 74
    No
    What is t4cc
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    No
    I think the feature of selling Champions even 1*s should just be straight up removed. It pains me to see newer (sometimes even mid/experienced players), ask "Is X champion bad? Should I sell him?" I'm like why sell even? The quantity of resources you get out of it is pathetic including hero shards.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I’d sell diablo in a heartbeat for resources to level any other champ.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    No
    Aryan9233 said:

What is t4cc

Tier 4 class catalyst
    needed to rank up a 4* rank 5 and 5* rank 4
  • Yes
    For me it's about roster management. My roster went from 206 up to 340ish in what...5 weeks?
    Do I really need 5 nightcrawlers, or 6 hulk? If I continue my purchasing trends....I'll have a thousand characters by Christmas.

It's easier for those who don't want to sell to opt for keeping each heroes, why make those of us wh don't conform??
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    No
    This is at least 4 threads worth of topics.
  • AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
    No
    Why would anyone want to be able to sell a champ when u get more recourses from one dupe
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    This is a year and half old thread. Why bring this back up?