**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lose Yourself to the Abyss!

Comments

• Team1303Team1303 Posts: 3
    Woozie said:

Seatin did it what a beast only took 4k units too

Check legacy love stream also bro

He took very less amount of units for same path
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Genyl said:

sometimes I miss the days when there was no internet and you had to do your "knight lore" map in a notebook. It had it's charm

Remind me, did you have to gain champs and items by spending real cash in those games or was it a one time purchase where you got everything you needed?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Team1303 said:

Woozie said:

Seatin did it what a beast only took 4k units too

Check legacy love stream also bro

He took very less amount of units for same path
    But way more farming then seatin done. But I’m ikow Lagacy is better
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Lagacy also knew what fights were on the path ahead of time
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    A_NAZ said:

How @Kabam Miike thought the abyss would be
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 993 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    A_NAZ said:

You used the meme wrong. Seatin and Collectors faces should be swapped. Martinelli went on to score after Kante tripped.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    gohard123 said:

A_NAZ said:

You used the meme wrong. Seatin and Collectors faces should be swapped. Martinelli went on to score after Kante tripped.
    Haha look at my comment afterwards, I said it was how Miike must’ve seen it going :’)
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    People already did 100% and they saying it’ll take months to explore lel
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 993 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    A_NAZ said:

gohard123 said:

A_NAZ said:

Haha look at my comment afterwards, I said it was how Miike must’ve seen it going :’)
    Why would an someone want their opponent to score? Should’ve chosen a better meme
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    Well, that was really really fast...

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Did the completion last night. Duped 6* Miles and Vulture. So pissed.
  • bello_10bello_10 Posts: 1
    Im Cute

I think easy path plan is not correct

Easy path is in my opinion Darkhawk with cap or void, luke cage-hard skill based fight, dormammu can be done with blade take dex out, logan with void, havok with colo or warlock,

Rest is the same

Here you need to kill 5 defenders and not

Thing omega quake medusa mephisto marvel ghost iron man=8

That darkhow and Luke Cage yick
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Not looking through this whole thread but has it been answered to why you don't actually start with skirmish charges equal to your attacker CR? R5 Aegon CR is 120 but starts the fight with 110 charges. R1 6* cyclops is CR 110 but starts with 90. My R3 6* Namor CR is 130 and starts with 130. Doesn't really make sense to me
  • WongoWongo Posts: 24
    @Kabam Miike Please change the top 300 reward from 5* Kang to 5* Thanos at least. Kang has been around for so long compared to Thanos.
  • Col66Col66 Posts: 26
    edited January 2020

Not looking through this whole thread but has it been answered to why you don't actually start with skirmish charges equal to your attacker CR? R5 Aegon CR is 120 but starts the fight with 110 charges. R1 6* cyclops is CR 110 but starts with 90. My R3 6* Namor CR is 130 and starts with 130. Doesn't really make sense to me

A kabam QA guy who did the testing for abyss was on one of lagacys streams and he actually said that the skirmish / warfare charges scale exponentially and not in line with CR as is stated in this post. He said higher ranks will get more and more charges over and above what the CR is. Not sure why there is a difference between the communication and his understanding / actual experience in game.

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Col66 said:

A kabam QA guy who did the testing for abyss was on one of lagacys streams and he actually said that the skirmish / warfare charges scale exponentially and not in line with CR as is stated in this post. He said higher ranks will get more and more charges over and above what the CR is. Not sure why there is a difference between the communication and his understanding / actual experience in game.

Interesting and ridiculous if that is the case as it's stated word for word that it should be equal to CR. Not surprised in the slightest if that's not actually the case though
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Just saw Lagacy’s take down of Bishop.

Anyone has any idea why Bishop is ticking down as though he’s being power drained when being shocked by Doom?
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Check kt1 he posted same fight, can’t remember who was first, doesn’t matter,I think he explains that there, I’m not 100% sure tho, don’t have doom so didn’t pay attention
    xNig said:

Just saw Lagacy’s take down of Bishop.

Anyone has any idea why Bishop is ticking down as though he’s being power drained when being shocked by Doom?

I’m thinking it because of bishop owns ability if he Hav to many changes or what ever it call he starts degrading hige Amun of hp but it Capp at 85k in AOL

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Makes sense. 85k is the hard damage cap for defenders in AoL.. so having above 30 prowess and unable to dump them causes him to degen that amount.
  • Homicidal00Homicidal00 Posts: 7
    When will Abyss of Legends 100% exploration run be revealed or when is the last day to receive legend rewards? This is not mentioned.
  • Homicidal00Homicidal00 Posts: 7
    Wongo said:

@Kabam Miike Please change the top 300 reward from 5* Kang to 5* Thanos at least. Kang has been around for so long compared to Thanos.

When is the last day to receive these reward?
    xNig said:

Makes sense. 85k is the hard damage cap for defenders in AoL.. so having above 30 prowess and unable to dump them causes him to degen that amount.

Jeps