**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aarkus Synergy w/ OG Vision

OG Vision is no longer gaining a fury buff after power burn

Comments

• Hey there, do you happen to have any video of this that you could share with us? Or would you be able to let us know what game mode you saw this occur in and who you were fighting at the time?
  • _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    It has been happening to my OG Vision as well. No fury buff after any Special (1,2, or 3).
  • Hitman0285Hitman0285 Posts: 47
    Same here. No fury buff at all on specials with OG vision. Really killed Vision now, spent a lot of resources on that synergy and now it disappears.
  • Vision/aarkus vision synergy not working.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    Me neither, synergy doesn’t work.
  • For anyone who has not done so already, could please let us know what mode you were in when this happened, who you were fighting, and whether you were using Vision or Vision (Age of Ultron)?
  • _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    I experienced the bug in the Arenas and Event Quest. I use Vision and Vision Aarkus.
  • SylarKanameSylarKaname Posts: 13
    @Kabam Zibiit I used the synergy team for AQ...OG Vision/Aarkus/Void. This issue started as soon as the patch dropped and AQ started.
  • SylarKanameSylarKaname Posts: 13
    I also was fight the mutant lane in AQ stage one with the path to Mr. SINISTER. I can email the video as I cant compressbit for post it here
  • PeteMagnumPeteMagnum Posts: 11
    edited January 2020
    Same here. Just ranked up my 5 star Vision Aarkus just for the purpose of enhancing my rank 5 OG Vision! *tested it in multiple quests and RoL! With Vision AoU also. It is NOT working in any instance. *it was working before the latest update if that helps? Thanks for any help with this matter!
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

For anyone who has not done so already, could please let us know what mode you were in when this happened, who you were fighting, and whether you were using Vision or Vision (Age of Ultron)?

I was using Vision with the Aarkus synergy in the monthly event quest and the fury buff wasn't being triggered with power burn. This synergy worked properly before the latest update.

This one is SUPER easy to test. I'm hoping we can get it added to the list of Known Issues soon.
    Kabam is usually good with these issues, I'm sure they will have it fixed shortly. It's nice that they also responded right away! Thanks @Kabam Zibiit
    I just tried this again in arena using 5* Vision. I was still unable to trigger a fury buff via the Synergy with Aarkus.

I just took a look, I don't see it listed on the Known Issues list. I hope it makes it there soon.
  • Using vision og vision NOT ultron vision...doesnt work in any part of game.... Team was with aarkus vision And warlock... I cant believe this is happening. I spent a lot of time making this team happen for the specific reason of boosting og vision

Using vision og vision NOT ultron vision...doesnt work in any part of game.... Team was with aarkus vision And warlock... I cant believe this is happening. I spent a lot of time making this team happen for the specific reason of boosting og vision

I hear that! I put my OG Vision at rank 5/sig 200 recently with Aarkus just for that sole purpose. But Kabam is usually good with these types of issues, hopefully they fix it soon! Otherwise I want a free featured 6 star and awakening gem of my choosing! 😌😎🤣🤣
  • Alguma resposta sobre isso?
  • Hey there, the team found a way to resolve this that they'll be able to implement in the next update.
    This is good news. Thanks for the update.