**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW tier 4 with tier 3 nodes issue?

We currently in war and we are tier 4 but the nodes are from tier 3 and basically ruined our war as we didn't had same attack teams as we usually brake when we are at tier 3.....I don't know what at tier 4 we get nodes which are from tier 3.Someone to explain

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Could of faced a tier 3 alliance in which case the map nodes are chosen at random. Did you double check well doing placement that nodes didn't change and just no one noticed
  • H2IH2I Posts: 35
    No I didn't check during the placement because we were tier 4 so I expected to be tier 4 nodes and it should be there is no written information that u get random tiers if u face tier 3 Alliance it shouldn't b like that
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You’re facing a tier 3 ally and there’s a 50/50 chance of being on each map
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Even if that is the case, shouldn't the nodes be chosen for the lower tier rather that the higher one?
  • H2IH2I Posts: 35
    Exactly it shouldn't be to the lower tier disadvantage...u get lower multiplayer but harder nodes
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    So you'd rather the higher tier gets more points for easier nodes?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    They get that anyway , Tier rating is based on the ability of the alliance. If the alliance can only play tier 4 and they get higher nodes, they are not going to clear the map unless they go insane on potions. So, the higher tiered alliance gets the points anyway. And the alliance we played against was in tier 2 and we are in tier 4. Considering we got tier 2 nodes, more that half alliance could not progress above 1 section, So, the higher tiered alliance got a whole lot of points. If the nodes were tier 4 based, both alliance would have had a equal chance to win.