**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Celebrate the Year of the Rat with our Lunar New Year Event

Summoners!

The Year of the Rat is upon us, and we’re celebrating with the return of the Lunar New Year Gifting Event, a special Daily Login Calendar, and a special Lunar New Year Quest!

Gifting Event

Throughout the event, Summoners can collect Red Envelope tickets and Greater Red Envelope tickets, and use them to send Red and Greater Red Envelope Tickets to your friends and Alliance!

You’ll earn points towards the Lunar New Years Alliance Gifting Event, and can earn Gold, Potions, Red Envelopes, and more!

Login Calendar

Starting today, at 4pm PST (00:00 UTC), a new Lunar New Year Calendar will be available. The Calendar contains Red Envelopes, Hero Crystal Shards, Gold, Units, and Signature Stones! Don’t miss a day of this calendar, because there are no grace days!

Lunar New Year Quest

Complete this Special Lunar New Year Quest for even more Red Envelope Crystals!

All of this Content goes live today (January 24th) at 4pm PST, and will be available until February 7th at 4pm PST!

Comments

• Szoke187Szoke187 Posts: 1
  • Kiong Hee Huat Tsai
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Is the temporary gift badge for everything or just envelopes?
  • Will it cost anything if you gift a friend or an ally member?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Really excited for this. Can’t wait!
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    I’m kinda confused on whether we’re gonna have to spend units to send gifts (like the December gifting event) or not.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    BlackJ4zz said:

Ohh Boi, cant wait for the for this event to be turned into the Wild West, just like Gifting last Christmas.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think you can buy Envelopes
  • Kartik01Kartik01 Posts: 1
    I am amazed and surprised :#
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★

I’m kinda confused on whether we’re gonna have to spend units to send gifts (like the December gifting event) or not.

Just gifting the envelopes if it is the same as last year. It is not the same as the Christmas gifting event. We will also have a quest to earn more envelopes if I read it correctly.
  • AlfaASHIELDAlfaASHIELD Posts: 2
    Tem como traduzir essa página pra o português?
  • nehal88nehal88 Posts: 1
    The marvel is better than all games.
  • Lvernon15 said:

Only Red Envelopes.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    That was last year I believe
    This year lucky numbers are 2 and 3
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Only Red Envelopes.
    Why has this changed from previous years? All the fraud stuff going on at the top?
  • Oooo
  • KahdooKahdoo Posts: 1
    Vai ter gemas despertar 5 estrelas pra quem não é NC?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Only Red Envelopes.
    Why has this changed from previous years? All the fraud stuff going on at the top?
    The Lunar gifting event had always been like this man learn to follow along
    No it hasn’t, I clearly remember gifting myself boosts last year, the alliance event was envelopes only
    Chinese New Year has always been Tickets (Envelopes).
This discussion has been closed.