**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Celebrate the Year of the Rat with our Lunar New Year Event

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Is the temporary gift badge for everything or just envelopes?

Only Red Envelopes.
    Why has this changed from previous years? All the fraud stuff going on at the top?
    The Lunar gifting event had always been like this man learn to follow along
    No it hasn’t, I clearly remember gifting myself boosts last year, the alliance event was envelopes only
    Chinese New Year has always been Tickets (Envelopes).
    Look at my previous message, it wasn’t just envelopes
    You're correct. But only the envelopes counted towards the alliance event as far as I recall. Maybe that's where the misunderstanding is coming from.
    Yeah, ally event was envelopes only, but I specifically said this in the message, so unless people can’t read a 3 line message then they just aren’t getting the point by the looks of it
    Essentially what I wanted to say lol. I guess since the envelopes were the only relevant thing most people only remember those. And since the first person in this thread came out and said there were also only envelopes last year everyone was immediately sure about their memories.

Either that or quantum mechanics and stuff.
    Yeah, I probably remember it having other things better because I used the event quite a lot, for most where you don’t get anything extra it’s easier to just buy the items normally
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    @Lvernon15 that’s mighty be gone now since last year the gifts was still a thing so maybe this year we might not see anything els
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

@Lvernon15 that’s mighty be gone now since last year the gifts was still a thing so maybe this year we might not see anything els

Yeah, could be that, that makes sense tbh
  • SanchLu5SanchLu5 Posts: 1
    Nice
  • MCOC od the best 😁
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

Lvernon15 said:

Only Red Envelopes.
    Can we get some numbers on how much of each item is actually contained in these crystals?id hate to work super hard and realize the best I'm going to get is like 50 4 star shards or 15 units
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Urkel2 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Only Red Envelopes.
    Can we get some numbers on how much of each item is actually contained in these crystals?id hate to work super hard and realize the best I'm going to get is like 50 4 star shards or 15 units
    Last year you would get things in multiples of 8 as that was the lucky number with gold being the max at 8888 while you could earn up to 888 shards but more than likely 88. I believe this year has different lucky numbers but once the calendar goes live, we'll have a much better idea of what to expect and from there you can figure out what will be in those red envelopes. Of course greater gifting envelopes and regular gifting envelopes will have slightly different amounts but at least you know what to expect overall.
  • Omega0119Omega0119 Posts: 8
    I hope it’s similar to Christmas gifting
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Omega0119 said:

I hope it’s similar to Christmas gifting

If you're talking about the volume of items that we could receive? Probably not but it's more about the gesture then what you can get.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    Okay... So...
    Nice try Kabam, but EQ for this lunar new year is very disappointing !
    At least you could have implement one or two other difficulties, with higher rewards !

For the calendar or the milestones for the alliance event, the rewards are just "average", not high, not low, just average.
  • MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    No rat portrait?
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    It seems we would have to complete it like 50 times to get enough envelopes for the milestone I traded all 8 of the free ones and got 260 points that's 60 a piece so we would need to trade 250 of them to get the t2A shards
  • Lando1994Lando1994 Posts: 1
    >:)
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    A lot ppl asked for it, so there you go.
  • KING_COBRA_TRKING_COBRA_TR Posts: 2
    edited January 2020
    K
  • İlginç hemde çok ilginç
  • BajzaBajza Posts: 1
    Q
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    At least I love number 888, it brings to me the feeling of a lucky year to come!!
    Thank you Kabam, you give us many emotional times in the year! You Are The Best!! 💖💖💖
    You make us learn how to control ourselves, when open good & bad crystals, when decide to continue spending or stop gambling and accept the truth 😄
    Last but not least, Wish You All a Prosperous, Healthy and Happy New Lunar Year of the Rat!!
    🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    This side quest... why am I fighting 1*?
  • I hear a lot of players complaining, i started playing MCOC way before these newbies .I started playing in 2016 then i stopped, but I've been seeing new good changes and I'm playing again .in all kabam is trying to make the game more interesting .i definitely agree with some players ,but cut kabam some slack peace.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    What is thiiis? 1*s? You get past that difficulty a couple of days in, and the players at that level already have enough content to do! This has to be a mistake. Would be nice to get some insight from a mod
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    The event and rewards could really use an upgrade to be relevant but it’s free
  • I really don't understand it, my fighter on stuck at 3500, how can u get them higher then that?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    恭喜发财, 新年快乐!!!!!!
    Translation: Wishing you prosperity and Happy New Year!!
  • ✌️
  • EatChrisEatChris Posts: 7
    Why are my envelopes from the Lunar Challenge unavailable to me
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Only Red Envelopes.
    Why has this changed from previous years? All the fraud stuff going on at the top?
    The Lunar gifting event had always been like this man learn to follow along
    No it hasn’t, I clearly remember gifting myself boosts last year, the alliance event was envelopes only
    Chinese New Year has always been Tickets (Envelopes).
    Look at my previous message, it wasn’t just envelopes
    You only think you are correct because at that time gifting was always a thing anyway, so the envelopes were just an additional thing.

But since removing gifting it’s just been envelopes.
This discussion has been closed.