**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Network problems (game not logging in) after maintenance.

I just had finished a fight in AQ and connection sucks. Now game shows that network error when I try to login.

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Aq's do we have to deal with crashes? I mean really. And this right after an update. What can we expect tomorrow when it goes live??
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Game down. Fix it please.
  • Right after maintenance smh
  • Same here
  • I was wondering if I was the only one. Got kicked right out of arena.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    same. all of our ally can't get in
  • He_Is_LegendHe_Is_Legend Posts: 47
    edited August 2017
    Maintenance done, got 3 fights in.
    D.C. And now just spinning spinning spinning.
    Anyone haveing this issue?

I'm iOS and didn't receive any error messages at all.
    same for us...fix one item during maintenance, break something else...
  • I also can't login in , it is showing network error.
  • And the crashes always happen right when I am fighting. So now I lose half my health on that champ for no fault of my own. Ugh.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    It's down again. And during Dormammu arena.
    yep. everyone smh
  • Guardian612Guardian612 Posts: 3
    wp32ygt7gc6f.jpg
    e00dl6wraz1a.jpg
    sour7sm12t4v.jpg
    This is wrong
  • Be nice if maybe just 1 time they didn't have to follow scheduled maintenance with emergency Maintenance what a joke
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Same here
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Same here yet another week plagued by network issues last time game was down for a long time ans they somehow screwed up their game enough to create an exploit in addition to what 7 outages.

Hopefully this won't be that bad, but still you really shouldn't be having this many outages in a month instead of blaming the issues on our devices blame them on your broken unstable servers.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    What a great company with such fantastic customer service(insert sarcasm)
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    edited August 2017
    same for us...fix one item during maintenance, break something else...

Fixed what? Haha
  • Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    edited August 2017
    Same. Kabam cant do s single work properly.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    On the bright side we might get 15 minute timers. lol
  • Same here... game down
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Son of a ****
  • KOST2PLAYKOST2PLAY Posts: 5
    Same here. Sure would be if they put as much focus on giving us a quality product as much as they do worrying about how they can capitalize on a quick cash grab
  • Same here...I already lost an hour of arena play now more...last time thus happened I lost out on a new champ
  • crankycranky Posts: 5
    That's bs. Finished Hyperion map 6. Now got disconnected. Can't get back on.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Wolfe wrote: »
    On the bright side we might get 15 minute timers. lol

Even with 15 minute timers we all know we would still be waiting for that one person to move!
  • Joe_vj76Joe_vj76 Posts: 30
    Wonder what maintenance was done. game is still down.
  • Josh056Josh056 Posts: 126
    So should we just expect connection issues after every scheduled maintenance now? This is getting comical.