**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion you win.

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
Before anyone reads this please know that what I've expressed here are my views and this has nothing to do with me complaining about kabam or the 6.2.6 quest in general. The community expects the end game content to be challenging and kabam gave them exactly that and I'm aware a lot of skilled players have done this when it came out but some of us are limited by our abilities so please don't take any personal offense over my remarks. My intention is not to upset anyone.
A few months back i was stuck on 6.2 sinister boss due to a particular synergy missing from my roster but thanks to kabam i pulled Angela as my last 5 star and since i had heimdall so i got through mr sinister easily. But little did I know there was another massive problem waiting for me. He was the champion. Man this guy is hard to fight. I salute the people who explored this quest 100% and fought this guy like 10 times. As for my experience here goes.
After having faced this guy and spending almost all resources to get to 10%, i just realized something , i can't beat him. I mean there was a time when I thought I couldn't do variant quests or labyrinth of legends but i finally did them cause my roster was lagging which got built Overtime with the content i cleared but this guy is not just about that, its the skill that the last 10% requires i just don't have it. No matter how many units i spend. So, i guess this is where my road ends in the story mode and yeah it was fun while it lasted. Back to event quests and arenas for me.
Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Comments

• WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    That’s your skill level. Just get better. No one said to spend units.
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★

That's what I said, didn't you read the post.
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    I get where you're coming from man, I'm having the same problem. Here's the thing though; All those things you said you thought were impossible until you did it weren't just possible because your roster grew, your skill grew too. This is just one of those challenges! Keep practicing dexing his sp1 and 2 by dueling the champion with a 3 star. Get those intercepts and dex on point. You can do it man, we both can. Just keep trying, and don't give up
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    Felganos said:

I get where you're coming from man, I'm having the same problem. Here's the thing though; All those things you said you thought were impossible until you did it weren't just possible because your roster grew, your skill grew too. This is just one of those challenges! Keep practicing dexing his sp1 and 2 by dueling the champion with a 3 star. Get those intercepts and dex on point. You can do it man, we both can. Just keep trying, and don't give up

Thanks bud for the kind words, and best of luck to you
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    H3neRy said:

That's what I said, didn't you read the post.
    Nope way to long
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    I feel your pain .. the first time i did that fight I hadn't practiced at all and didn't really know wtf to expect.. i failed miserably.. it took a ton of time and units.. which really annoyed me considering i had just watched bg do it in 1 go within 4 minutes lol..

The first time and every other i went in with sym supreme to get him down to 10% then used capiw 6* rank 2 (which was ranked specifically for this). The second time was much better than the first as i knew what to expect.. and the 3rd was even easier and so on..

Now that i'm done with that fight.. I realized the first time was so hard as i went in with 3 nodes up.. and i kept trying to dex the 1st special.. it took a while but i realized it was actually much easier to go in with capiw at full health for the last 10% and block most of the l1 and then dex the head butt.. Other than the very first time and the last time with no retreat up.. it wasn't too bad.. i was able to get him down a couple times with sym supreme. I've seen a few people use other champs to get this fight down but for my experience it really seemed to depend on the champs i was using.

I don't know which champs you were using.. but if you don't have good options for that fight.. just wait till you have better champs and have a go again.. i'm sure eventually you'll be smacking him around like every other challenge in this game which was once impossible to get through..

Good luck with it..