**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What mystic to rank5?

cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 681 ★★
Please help me!!! Thanks

What mystic to rank5? 22 votes

Supreme Symbiont
31%
BrokenjkcjmijiSuman_sahADarkMalachi2BonzodavidIbbyAlyzan 7 votes
Claire Voyant
68%
Spity68DOKTOROKTOPUS10or_StrongSidDDragonZeezoosDead1AngusMac279UnnecessaryJB1PlinkosastomawesomesauceOcs06Nightbat216john_dixon26Mrbaconbottom 15 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Suicides Claire no suicides sym
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Supreme Symbiont
    If you run suicides, which you do chose Claire
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Claire Voyant
    Actually got cv 6*r2 and she’s my favourite champ now, didn’t try abyss yet, I think I’ll go for it after 6.4,got ss either and prefer cv over him, don’t know what you mean by can’t nullify constantly with her,,she’s actually my top nullify champ, yeah she doesn’t put stagger on opponent,but she does the job, go for everyday duels, with champs You not sure about,you’ll find what’s good for you
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Claire Voyant
    cAncAmO said:

Thanks a lot mate but for example when enemies are not inmunes this behavior is not as effective as when you face inmunes enemies no?
    you gain CV charges by either being immune to a debuff, removing a debuff with an immunity, or attempting to apply a debuff the opponent is immune to. The charges then can be used to easily nullify any buffs the AI gets. Or, you can use an SP3 and have increased damage output for length of time based on CV charges.

alternatively, if the champ isn't immune to anything and doesnt apply debuffs, you can hit SP2 and keep them from gaining any buffs for a certain duration. Any buffs that fail to apply also grant CV charges.