**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Acquiring T2 Alpha Catalysts [Title edited for clarity]

BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
As if requiring 2 T5Bs, 6 T4CCs and 6 T1As wasn't enough they also expect you to acquire 6 of the ever elusive T2As to max out your 5*s if they are going to claim you can get just as far without paying as you can spending money than they have to make it realistically possible to get the resources needed to move forward, T1As you can acquire quite easily T2As you might get a handful of them through out the game and hardly all in one place usually almost a year of completing the master event quests will award you with a single T2A, so my proposal is the Sunday Daily Quest for the Class Cats be changed to an Alpha Catalyst Day, making it a little easier to obtain the Alpha Cats, even if its locked until you reach uncollected to insure they arent being stockpiled.

Acquiring T2 Alpha Catalysts [Title edited for clarity] 26 votes

ALPHA CATALYST CHALLENGE ON SUNDAYS FOR UNCOLLECTED AND ABOVE
69%
buffajrTendersquadManup456LuciusVorenusbecokastSupermanojChampioncriticStevieManWonderKingOfKings1monomuggJerkobsonnatewagz419Ctfz35Synq_SpawnzyyPyrdaBawa69Ocs06NaveenKUMARAYES 18 votes
ALPHA CATALYST CHALLENGE ON SUNDAYS FOR EVERYONE
15%
StefanjonesBriceMiesterlowlevelplayerErik_Killmonger1001 4 votes
REMAIN THE SAME WITH FREE FOR ALL ON SUNDAYS
15%
AngusMac279JollyHawkLovekspoodermann1 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    U can get t2a using glory for free. How is that a money grab?
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Also the monthly calendar
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Neotwism said:

U can get t2a using glory for free. How is that a money grab?

That's still 9000 glory for a single T2A and you need 6, that's 54,000 Glory per champ you can only buy half a T2A per week and that only gets you one champ up than you need more T5Bs T4CCs and T2As which is a Ton More Glory and T4CCs are Luck of the Draw

What level Calender is that?
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    What if we don’t agree with any of those options? Honestly it sounds like you’re not there yet. Gotta complete some content, build your roster and join a alliance that does better maps and build from there. Higher tiers and T2As are much more easier to get.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Cavlier

• Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    edited January 2020
    Uncollected calendar gives you half of a t2a every month, which means that you can get over 1 every month.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    In a map6x5 alliance
    I get about half a t2a each week from map 6/7 crystals. But 8x t2a shards in glory store
    + whatever you get for 100% UC difficulty
    Plus cav calendar gives a full t2a each month.

Easily 5 or 6 t2a a month
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I need t1a not t2a my t2a is gonna expire in 12 days if I don’t get t1as
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I constantly get 2-3 t2a per month without doing anything extra for it or buying it with glory. I actually hate it as I have to r4 champs I don't like (because I don't have the ones I like or already took then up). So I'd say there is no problem with t2a amount
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    I have almost 450 map 7 crystals. I don’t open then bc I don’t want cats in the overflow. I only open as needed. This “problem” is not a widespread player problem.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    None of the options work for me. A t2 arena is going to be a @#$% show like the current T4cc arena. T4cc aren't even hard to get and that arena is hot garbage. The sunday arenas are beyond stupid. Personally I'm happy with the amount of t2 alphas available (have several in stash) but would like to see something better on Sunday.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    If you're not at a high enough level, then t2as will come along a bit slower. That's where you need to either change alliances, or keep improving to allow you to get into higher alliances. Not everyone should expect to get the same resources at the same pace.

It till me awhile to start getting t2as at a decent pace to rank. Now, I find myself with 3 to 4 in overflow constantly. It's all about what work you're will to put in to be able to stay in a high enough alliance
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    You can get rank up gems via the Variants.

I believe a total of 16 R4 Rank ups as well as 4 R5 rank ups. That is the equivalent of 84 of your elusive T2A.
    Smash said:

What if we don’t agree with any of those options? Honestly it sounds like you’re not there yet. Gotta complete some content, build your roster and join a alliance that does better maps and build from there. Higher tiers and T2As are much more easier to get.

One of the options is remain the same👍
    Gamer said:

Cavlier

How many T2As do you get from the Cavalier map

I need t1a not t2a my t2a is gonna expire in 12 days if I don’t get t1as

You can get T1As from the glory store for 220 glory and yes that a FULL T1A for 220 Glory and T2A is gonna run you 9,000 Glory you can only buy half of 1 every AQ so you'll have to wait out 2 AQs to get 1

None of the options work for me. A t2 arena is going to be a @#$% show like the current T4cc arena. T4cc aren't even hard to get and that arena is hot garbage. The sunday arenas are beyond stupid. Personally I'm happy with the amount of t2 alphas available (have several in stash) but would like to see something better on Sunday.

What would you suggest on Sunday, they already have all the Cats Covered

I believe a total of 16 R4 Rank ups as well as 4 R5 rank ups. That is the equivalent of 84 of your elusive T2A.

I just checked the Variants and not a Single T2A is available, a good amount a 6* shards are available but not a single shard of T2A
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

I just checked the Variants and not a Single T2A is available, a good amount a 6* shards are available but not a single shard of T2A
    He didn't say variant had t2a. What he said was there were rankup gems that give the equivalent of 84 t2a if you complete all the variant quests. Reading comprehension is sometimes hard.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    So I'm a little confused should spenders progress slower or at the same rate as free to play players? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of spending?
    Spenders can progress as soon as they make a purchase what I'm asking for is 1 day a week where you can earn a small amount of T2A shards grinding the Daily Class Quest. 1 day out of the week where you can earn a couple thousand T2A shards isnt asking much