**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Pull with Rare Chance

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
At a dupe and 6* pulls are somewhat meh lol

Comments

• Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 461 ★★★

5 stars are amazing and M.O.D.O.K. is pretty good.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★

5 stars are amazing and M.O.D.O.K. is pretty good.
    He lacks in low BP and i aint good in intercepts 😂😂😂
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Why do you have so many units
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

I'm confused on this post. Is it a brag post or a complaint post?

It feels like a complaint, but quake and havok are great. Although the 6* are not top op champs, they are both good overall and have uses, could have been so much worse.

TC doesn’t know how lucky they are.

Quake is one of the best Science champs out there. Difficult play style for her. Duping her isn’t required to make her godly.

M.O.D.O.K Is an awesome AW defender. He just needs to be awakened to work well.

Bishop is good for the arena and that is just about it.

Havoc is like Quake and M.O.D.O.K. Top tier champion that makes for great offence and a mean defender. He just needs a dupe to become even better.

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 said:

It feels like a complaint, but quake and havok are great. Although the 6* are not top op champs, they are both good overall and have uses, could have been so much worse.

Quake is one of the best Science champs out there. Difficult play style for her. Duping her isn’t required to make her godly.

Havoc is like Quake and M.O.D.O.K. Top tier champion that makes for great offence and a mean defender. He just needs a dupe to become even better.

M.O.D.O.K. doesn't really need to be awakened at all for AW defence. It helps, certainly, but is no requirement. His sig is similar to Mr. Sinister but worse.
    FR33_HUG5 said:

For 5 yrs my quake has been dropping inputs and the developers seem to ignore the post the been made last year
    Kevo9513 said:

Why do you have so many units

Opening to pull Doom from Reed Richards Cavalier crystals lol
  • GoldenSkullGoldenSkull Posts: 55
    Bishop can be An amazing champ in the right situation, korgs in variants and just about any skill me ruins, super underrated. I was bummed when I got him as a 6* but I use him a lot