**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Red Envelope Units?

Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
Theres a image with the units on the Red Envelope Crystal but they're not actually in the Crystal

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    The normal Crystals? I know the greater ones have them
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I have no idea. I didn't ask them the specifics, but I'm assuming the greater ones
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    These ones
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    They are there.
    I got myself 88 of them
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    i got 188 units. this is a game of probability mate.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Ther is no in the smailer one only the great one
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’re in the picture of the small but aren’t in there, they’re only in the greater
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Yeah I got a 188 units out of one.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited January 2020
    (edited...) Everyone that’s getting Units, are you sure they are from the xxxx Envelope version, not just the xxxx Envelope which is already known to contain Units ???
  • Everyone that’s getting Units, are you sure they are from the GREATER Envelope version, not just the Lesser Envelope which is already known to contain Units ???

Oops, sorry, ughh. Meant that they obviously ARE in the Greater version. Question is whether Units are actually in the LESSER (which does NOT list them in Drop Rates).
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116

These ones

Units are not available in the regular Red Envelopes. Only the Greater Red Envelopes.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    I got 188 also last night so they are in the greater red envelopes.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    units are in the greater but not the normal envelopes -- i got over 400 units from 10 greater red crystals
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    from 2 I got 188 and 88 units respectively
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    88*3 so far
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★