Regarding Rewards recalculation of gifting event

I have seen some screenshots on social media of people who just got new rewards for the gifting event in December so i just want to ask a question that is everyone getting these rewards or just some top tier alliances and summoners ?

Comments

  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Why would everyone get them? Only those affect would qualify for the rewards they missed.
  • LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 555
    % rewards will most likely stay the same for 95% of summoners but the other 5% will have a revised gifting reward
  • % rewards will most likely stay the same for 95% of summoners but the other 5% will have a revised gifting reward

    This is the perfect explanation there can be.
    Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.