**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's one champion you regret ranking up?

Comments

• ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I never believed my 5* luck would get better, because all I got was trash, so I ranked Cable and Carnage to ³/⁴⁵
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    I regret r5 namor he is not my cup of tea, weird rotation slow build up, relays on that parry heavy sp3. Just don’t like that play style while other like it. But hey used the 4-5 so I get free t2a when selling him. So win win I suppose
  • Mine is Iron Fist. Not bad but not worth the funds.
    My luck changed though and I ended up with 4*duped omega red 5/50, 4*duped captain Marvel 5/50, 4*duped stark Spiderman 5/50, 4* duped Nick Fury 5/50, 4*duped red Hulk 5/50.
    (Nick Fury/ Captain Marvel make a nice match aswell with omega red.
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    My first 4 star was Miles Morales so I wound up maxing him out- He isn't terrible but I rarely use him now.
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    X23
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Ranking 5* drax to rank 4 was a mistake he was pretty decent for a while when mordo was a pain in the ass defender but when they fixed him I found no use for him anymore
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Morningstar .. not because she isn't useful ... but because I just don't like playing her so I never use her.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Cull. So glad we get to rank him down. Pretty useless champ imo. Absolutely hate his block proficiency. I bought into his hype though.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★

Sabretooth, Omega Red, Thing. All pretty disappointing

Wow dunno how they disappoint you... all are awesome ones...
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    6* corvus to R2. I barely use him because I don't do war and hardly ever do AQ. I thought he would be my champ to nuke down content like monthly UC, but I have other ranked champs that are much faster than him. I just thought his damage would be so much higher than what it is :(
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Was my first R4 when R4's were rare. I quit for 18 months after 12.0 update and missed the rank down tickets, doh.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Magik.
    It was my second r4.
    Never used.
    And now I have a 2015 mystic rank-up-gem still unused.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    5* drax to r4. Was good at the time when he was clearing mordo, but apparently we needed to be on the forums to know that nonsense adjustment.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Ocs06 said:

R4 guillotine. Waste of alpha 2’s

Is she not good ? So far I enjoy her a lot. She works great
  • TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    @Djmags Try using suicides...she may not get a KO but she'll for sure do some damage. I found out the hard way this past AW...Didn't get hit but lost more than an aggravating amount of health from the degen tick damage
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Sunspot said:

GagoH said:

captain marvel

Shes one of the three best cosmics in the game
    I think he's talking about OG Captain Marvel. Not MCU version.
    It really doesn’t matter what cm I was talking about because everyone has their own opinions on champions but yes I was talking about og cm
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Falcon -_-
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    cull... thank god I get to sell him
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    I just took up my 5* Karnak to rank 4 so I doing regret ranking up up any of my champions.
  • GlodeyGlodey Posts: 20
    I regret taking up my 5* Hela to r4. At the time, I heard good things about her and with her being my only decent cosmic and decent champ to r4, I ranked her up. Ever since then, I haven't used at all. I just see her as a waste of t2's
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Sacrilegious I know, but CapIW
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Cull. Didnt rank him , but I regret putting my iso into him.