**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier unit offer - worth it?

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
Hi all

Something that's been bugging me. I've saved 10,178 units in the last 8 months, partly because i've been getting the monthly 4.99 unit deal for the last 6 months (4.2k units roughly). I hate grinding arena.. I should be able to get to 12k units in another month and have the team to be able to get cavalier. I've done the first three levels easily enough.

About me. Questing, I run 5/65 Omega, 5* saber, 4/55 quake and fillers. Normally 4* Nick for Dodge and a cosmic for robots (or use quake). I have two full t5b ready to use and almost definitely going to use them on quake. Been able to complete uncollected for the last 7 or so and 100% the latest one first time.

So is there 12k unit offer really worth it compared to using the units to do variant 4, get elders bane, or even buying a few cav crystals, or saving them all up to the mega deals later this year?

It's effectively 2 t5b, 6 2tA and 6 t4cc of a random class for 12k units. But it is a one off deal.

My 5* roster is below.. bar quake, domino and Hyperion, I'm feeling that no one else is really going to revolutionise my game by going to 5/65.

I don't like using Stark Spidey, so tech would probably go to sentinel.

So the big question is, is 12k units for a random 5/65 gem, still a good deal given it's taken so many months to save for it? Or use them for other purposes?

Comments

• GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    You may want to save up 15k and wait for the 4th of July. The last Cyber Monday deal had a generic rank4-5 gem and a generic 5* awakening gem among other things. Can only assume that the 4th of July deal will be even better.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Not worth really

Rather complete quests from using those units

Only good offers mostly available on 4 July or Black friday or cyber Monday .other than those I personally don’t feel other offers much worthy
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Looks like it is around 15k units for the best deals on the last Cyber Monday/weekend and included 2t5b and enough t2a for a 5/65 with either Awakening gems or 6* shards bundled in.

Wowser..

This game really is a lesson in patience.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 732 ★★★
    Not worth it. Conpared with the variants, were you get a r5 gem, the Cavalier offer is expensive.
    Yes. Looking at the variants, three 3-4 crystals and a 4-5 Crystal is better value. But until variant 4 came along, I'd genuinely not thought about trying any of them, let alone exploring.

But the units make it possible.
  • MiresdreamMiresdream Posts: 14
    Not worth it at all - have you done any of the variants? Take stark spidey and sentinel up to get v3 done, maybe cull for v2 all can be done with a ton of units left even if you spent 3 revives per boss each map
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Honestly no, 12k units is way too much. U get enough t5 basics for a 5* 5/65 from doing elders bane which shouldn’t cost anywhere near 12k units. Same goes for variants.
    I've not tried any of the variants seriously. It's only v4 that looks comfortably doable.

If I get sentinel to 4/55, he will probably do for v2 and v3. Guess that decides it though. Variant here I come and I'll keep saving the units..