**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Happiest man in MCOC...

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Am I not the happiest man in the community today? Tell me if I'm wrong and add proof. Lol

Happiest man in MCOC... 98 votes

You Are
51%
PantherusNZDrZolaAjavedManup456TerraAlex13369GoldenSkullSungjDarkrider05EB54The42ndDoctorAanthoBrokenMaster3418JohnLocke117TheHeroDeservedKerneasiiSkittle_Ninja69MoosetiptronicTrap_Jesus 50 votes
No, I am!
4%
GlodeyPrathapDjinCaptainPoll 4 votes
Someone else
26%
JOHNOSA1995SpeedbumpphillgreenMidknight007Savio444HendrossRoOOtsCupidAtul_aryanDankestChefDRTOScruffy04John757XxLoganTDCxXMaldroit2brandinhoDenzel116RemeliTehsigzorzWozzy101 26 votes
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
18%
Sundance_2099Mhd20034Repto23BulmktBattle_GreninjaThehereticRyseWoogieboogiepsp742Thekiller8967May_The_WayPricelessEdeuinkPlinkoawesomesauceGrieferMadnessspoodermann113579rebel_ 18 votes

Comments

• J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Priceless said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

J0eySn0w said:

Am I not the happiest man in the community today? Tell me if I'm wrong and add proof. Lol

From what crystal?
    Featured cavalier for her

Yeah, I popped 2 of them

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just got a 5* G2099 from a featured 5* the other day, and I’m loving playing as her.

That crystal wasn't rigged then, I suppose?

For me, nope!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For you, maybe lol
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 β˜…β˜…
    You Are
    I have her as a max 3* with sig level 88 and I love her. I got and duped her from the arenas and she is one of my fav champs. congrats on the great pull man
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Someone else
    There will always be a happier person. That's just how life works.
  • Congratulations, J0eySn0w! Very nice pull!

Idk who's happier, but my dreams came true as well. Congratulations on your pull too.

Alright I'm the second happiest man in the community, still happy. πŸ˜‚

Congratulations, J0eySn0w! Very nice pull!

Thanks, I had a long list of champs that I couldn't get and finally got one. It made my day today
    Well I may not be the happiest, but I'm pretty sure to one of the happiest in the community today. I'm happy for you, great pulls.
    Glodey said:

After holding onto a skill awakening gem for a year, and getting TWO skill 4-5 rank up gems from varient 3 and 4. Today, after 100% varient 2, I pulled this beast. Alongside getting a nice mutant 4-5 rank up gem!

Congrats pal. You're also one of the happiest guys in mcoc today. Welcome to the team of "happy summoners today". Technically, mine was yesterday but still happy today cos of my pull πŸ˜„.