**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Scarlett Witch

There has never been a 5* Scarlett Witch released due to her strength within the contest. This is understandable when the game was in its infancy. With the current roster of champs, I don’t think she’d be out of place now. Is there any plans to release her, and Wolverine as 5* like Thor was?

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i wonder how many cavs will be sold for a 5* SW if released ,she is far from Op but people playing game for over 4 years she will be their top pick for mystic champs to R5. not sure if she'll be Too Op though they cn just simple tweak the numbers on fury,crueslty,regen she gets from signature ability,they can reduce crit rates,and offcourse its never easy bringing a 5* to max sig for a non-whale.she wont have reliability as well ,just the damage,not sure why kabam
    miike or the "team" thinks she is too oP for contest.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Kabam mgmt has said they won’t release her as she’d be “too powerful”
    Maybe when 6* can become R4 and 5 that could change?
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★

This is starting to become a daily post and it's getting annoying

I agree with snizzbar.
    If it's annoying, dont read or comment.
    Simple solution.
  • Baggy86Baggy86 Posts: 12

Some of us don’t go on the forums daily to realise that. Maybe don't open a threat labelled “5* Scarlett Witch” and you won’t get annoyed.

• Baggy86Baggy86 Posts: 12
    _ASDF_ said:

Baggy86 said:

_ASDF_ said:

Baggy86 said:

Some of us don’t go on the forums daily to realise that. Maybe don't open a threat labelled “5* Scarlett Witch” and you won’t get annoyed.

Some people search the forum before posting to see if there are 1,000 threads created about the same issue over the last couple months.

Maybe you shouldn’t clutter the forum with nonsense? Solve all of our problems.
    Well I’m sorry you feel that a whole 2 posts about the same issue today is cluttering the forums. I also didn’t realise that a general question is considered nonsense. What would you like to talk about? Please share your valuable forum wisdom with me so I don’t make the same mistake.

Anything else. I’d like to talk about literally anything other than more people begging to add garbage champs to the already diluted basic 5/6* crystal.

I’m not sure that asking about any plans to make a champ 5* is the same thing as begging, but ok. As for SW being garbage, I can’t really agree there either. Especially when there are such 5*s as Daredevil, Magneto, Cyclops, Beast and original Ironman. Or when they’re putting in newer, poorer mystics into the 5* bracket.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Baggy86 said:

_ASDF_ said:

Baggy86 said:

Some people search the forum before posting to see if there are 1,000 threads created about the same issue over the last couple months.

Maybe you shouldn’t clutter the forum with nonsense? Solve all of our problems.
    Well I’m sorry you feel that a whole 2 posts about the same issue today is cluttering the forums. I also didn’t realise that a general question is considered nonsense. What would you like to talk about? Please share your valuable forum wisdom with me so I don’t make the same mistake.

Anything else. I’d like to talk about literally anything other than more people begging to add garbage champs to the already diluted basic 5/6* crystal.
    Rank down tickets? 😂
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It’s odd how SW request threads are not redirected to the main thread for champion requests.
  • NGL can we stop this? There’s a massive thread on this already and they said no. Whether you agree or not with what Kabam Miike has said he has said that she is too imbalanced scaled up to 5*. To be fair, 4* SW would still shred ½ of Act 6 if she was allowed in.

I’d love her in a 5* but we have to take what the devs say at face value, I’m only just getting a decent 6* roster, I don’t want to think about a 7*
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam would make a ton of money off a SW 5 star crystal. I think they're waiting until 5 stars are irrelevant first. Than they'll release the witch and wolverine.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    The_One said:

They'll be a new version of her that is much more powerful than the current version when the new TV series comes out.
    Got to milk those whales

This doesn't make much sense. If they wanted to milk the whales they would release the current SW as a 5*, then release the "more powerful TV version" you refer to when the show comes out. They would make twice the money....
  • trindels23trindels23 Posts: 76
    I think its time that all champs be released as 5* playable characters. For them to say that SW, Wolverine, or Deadpool would be too OP is just not true. They can make adjustments to tune down the things that are "too much" in their opinion. I feel like the real reason those champs aren't available as 5* or 6* is because of the regeneration. If you max those champs and can constantly regen without dying then you can make it through map 6 and map 7 in AQ and paths of act 6 without having to use any items. And that means you aren't spending money if you can make it through itemless