**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Units/Math/Economics

BajjsbwuqjwBajjsbwuqjw Posts: 876 ★★★
edited January 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Short text: Unit offers should give more units in 2020

You cant sell 3100 units for 100 now as it was in 2015.

Because nack in the days it was extrenely hard to grind arenas and get units because we hadnt so many maxed champions.

Now mpst of us can grind an odin in 2 weeks very easy.

The work we have to put in 3100 doesnt mirror the cost we have to pay for 3100

Units got inflated

Comments

• UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Economic reasons won’t let Kabam sell more units for the same price, it’s pretty simple, let’s say you want to get 12k offer, any from freshly released content, or magic date like 4th July, but you didn’t bother about that before it appeared in game, so your option is to go and buy 4 Odins which is 400£,because offers are usually valid for 24 hrs, so it’s not enough time to grind that much units, not even a part of it I’d say, so you got 2 options: stay cool and see others buying it or go whale and pay 400,yes it was easier to pay 300 or 200 and get the same, but why’d they change something working for 5 years+, choice is yours,Kabam will make money here anyway, today, tomorrow, in 6 months time either.To me 12 k units is a lot , so is 400£,but defo it’s easier to get units lying on the couch than 400£, so I don’t buy units at all..it’s just me tho, thousands of ppl will pay to get it, Kabam will remain at the same position as one the tops company’s selling virtual “goods”,that’s the game..would you sell 2 cars for 12000£ knowing each is worth easy 10?i wouldn’t, but it’s just me again probably, maybe not tho🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Because the value of a unit has stayed the same. Every unit-based item has remained pretty much constant and the demand is still there. New Variant released - people buy an Odin, 6.1 released, an Odin etc etc. Seatin stocked up to 40k units just for Abyss - though for him it’s good business.

The point remains it’s supply and demand. There is still incredible demand, their supply is infinite which is good for them, but our supply is still limited unless you want to sink an entire month into arena.
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    This might be an answer: if ppl stopped buying 3.1k for 100£,totally,maybe they’d do something in this matter, problem is that’ll never happen, so we’re back to the beginning, Odin is 100£,due to yt promoters more ppl is playing mcoc everyday, ppl ready to pay 100£ for 3.1k, just to get something, anything which will get em closer to yt gods, Kabam makes more money than used to year or 2 ago, drop rates go down, but that doesn’t matter, because we all know rng is rng, might be heaven, more likely hell, nobody cares tho, cuz we agreed to that,the day Kabam will sell more units for the same price might be the day this game is about to shut, question do we want it?dont know, my favourite phrase here “ it is as it is, won’t change probably “..