**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T1 alpha ?

Ranking a 5* costs way too much T1 alphas , KABAM probably should reduce the t1 aplha requirements , I don't grind arena and the amount of T1a you get from alliance objectives is 1 per 3 or 2 day . It's takes a lots of time gathering T1'a ! I do buy 2-3 from glory but it still ain't no enough , any thoughts ?

T1 alpha ? 51 votes

Reduce T1 alpha requirement
50%
TheManMythLegendTungLeesolivagant56Primis00Mqc19IamTryingMyBestTroy_Elric123WoozieeggistaNotadruglordorplugSeraphionMawrCalleachMeshu43Skinnyfatboy82TheSaithawesomesauceunoobmeproKioboiImr4nkh4nJragonMaster170 26 votes
Be as it is
49%
Captain_KandiceLeNoirFaineantAddyosbuffajrphillgreenTerraErkNiteAndDaeDiablosUltimateBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886MeebletonMidnite93Mother_FlerkenSquishyjrThe_4THArsozThe_WatcherThicco_ModeRagnabro 25 votes

Comments

• VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    T1 alphas are easily accessible through the glory and souvenir shop not to mention alliance objectives
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Be as it is
    Do you know how much i have t1 alpha its more than 16 and i dont any champ to rank up also i don't want to waste gold and t4 class on stupid champs which only used in arena
  • Unk0wn_S0ldierUnk0wn_S0ldier Posts: 53
    While it is true that T1A is a lot more readily available than before, the issue isn't necessarily the cost to rank a 5* up by one rank. There are points for and against OP's grievance.

It is a lot harder to rank up a 5* champ by more than 1 level at a time, R1 to R2 > 5, R2 to R3 > 5, R3 to R4 > 6, R4 to R5 > 6. That is 22 T1A in total. To rank up a 4* is R2 to R3 > 1, R3 to R4 > 1, R4 to R5 > 2. That's 4 in total (though this is more relevant to people wanting to rank up as many champs as possible for Arena)

T1A Arena gives 3 every 9 days (maybe extend the arena to a full 3 days and add more milestone/s), you could get another potential 3 from 3 day events in that time (depending on how active your alliance is). The glory store is a good option (could potentially do with a bit of a reduction in cost or reduction on the reset timer), but depending on how hard your alliance pushes in AW/AQ, glory might be reserved to stock up on potions. There are quite a bit available from the monthly EQ, but that would be a once off during a month.

When your focus switches over to Act 6, T1A can be a problem as there is a greater need to rank up your 5* champs (considering gate requirements, synergy champs previously not ranked because you might have had a high ranking 4* already, etc.). Consider that some gate requirements need 3 or 4 5* champs of a certain class, that would be between 288 and 384 T1A needed to have 3 or 4 5* champs, at R4 at least, for each class.

Best advice is you might just have to learn to be a bit more patient and selective with your rank-ups, especially if you are not going to be willing to grind for all the available resources.
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139

While it is true that T1A is a lot more readily available than before, the issue isn't necessarily the cost to rank a 5* up by one rank. There are points for and against OP's grievance.

It is a lot harder to rank up a 5* champ by more than 1 level at a time, R1 to R2 > 5, R2 to R3 > 5, R3 to R4 > 6, R4 to R5 > 6. That is 22 T1A in total. To rank up a 4* is R2 to R3 > 1, R3 to R4 > 1, R4 to R5 > 2. That's 4 in total (though this is more relevant to people wanting to rank up as many champs as possible for Arena)

T1A Arena gives 3 every 9 days (maybe extend the arena to a full 3 days and add more milestone/s), you could get another potential 3 from 3 day events in that time (depending on how active your alliance is). The glory store is a good option (could potentially do with a bit of a reduction in cost or reduction on the reset timer), but depending on how hard your alliance pushes in AW/AQ, glory might be reserved to stock up on potions. There are quite a bit available from the monthly EQ, but that would be a once off during a month.

When your focus switches over to Act 6, T1A can be a problem as there is a greater need to rank up your 5* champs (considering gate requirements, synergy champs previously not ranked because you might have had a high ranking 4* already, etc.). Consider that some gate requirements need 3 or 4 5* champs of a certain class, that would be between 288 and 384 T1A needed to have 3 or 4 5* champs, at R4 at least, for each class.

Best advice is you might just have to learn to be a bit more patient and selective with your rank-ups, especially if you are not going to be willing to grind for all the available resources.

You stated my problem bit by bit , thanks :)
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Be as it is
    1,6mil in arena hardly can be called a grind, and you get 3 of these for that. 7,5mil takes me 2 rounds a day 20-25min each
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Midnite93 said:

Nah you get it way too easily I get mine on overflow each time

So? The other guy fonda it hard so should nt that be looked into
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Br