**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T2A shards from glory store.

2»

Comments

• MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    amen to that!!
    BDLH wrote: »
    are you guys happy about this just bad at math? A 1000 ranked alliance gets a little over 2200 glory a week for 5X Map5 perfect clears. That means every other week you can alternate 1 and 2 5% frags of T2A if you didn't buy any T4cc crystals with your glory. So if you're in the top 1000 it would take you 13 weeks for ONE T2A, or very close to 1 YEAR to rank up another 4/55. This game content roles out so slowly and it's so shallow, I can't see people maxed out on 4/55's waiting a year between meaningful upgrades. Dumping energy a few times a day to pass the time for AQ/AW can only be fun for so long. This is supposed to be an MMO-like game, which means you need constant progress. Kabam is still lost in this concept and their greed.

If you're not in the top 1000 alliances (the huge majority of the player base), it will be potentially years of buying these frags to get your next upgrade.

So out of touch with people who actually play this game...

glory isnt the only way to obtain t2a shards
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    are you guys happy about this just bad at math? A 1000 ranked alliance gets a little over 2200 glory a week for 5X Map5 perfect clears. That means every other week you can alternate 1 and 2 5% frags of T2A if you didn't buy any T4cc crystals with your glory. So if you're in the top 1000 it would take you 13 weeks for ONE T2A, or very close to 1 YEAR to rank up another 4/55. This game content roles out so slowly and it's so shallow, I can't see people maxed out on 4/55's waiting a year between meaningful upgrades. Dumping energy a few times a day to pass the time for AQ/AW can only be fun for so long. This is supposed to be an MMO-like game, which means you need constant progress. Kabam is still lost in this concept and their greed.

If you're not in the top 1000 alliances (the huge majority of the player base), it will be potentially years of buying these frags to get your next upgrade.

yea i think we can all read... doesn't change the fact that the amount glory contributes is TINY. And this is only for the top few percent of players/alliances. It is pretty near insignificant for the average player not in the higher brackets.
    edited August 2017

yea i think we can all read... doesn't change the fact that the amount glory contributes is TINY. And this is only for the top few percent of players/alliances. It is pretty near insignificant for the average player not in the higher brackets.

then why was your complaint soley based on only earning t2a shards from glory? seems to be more of a comprehensive issue. 1800-3600 shards is the norm unless you're buying the deals that include 9-18k shards.

as many have stated in other threads, its a marathon, not a sprint.
    yea i think we can all read....

seems to be the comprehension thats the problem then.

you're entire argument was based off forming a full t2 via glory and it taking roughly 3 months to create. 1800-3600 shards has been the norm unless you buy the deals that have 9k-18k shards.

not sure how lucky i am, but ive gained 7200 shards from uncollected daily crystals since their release. add a monthly quest in there and im at 10800 shards.

imo, its adding up a whole lot faster amd the glory just makes it that much better.

good luck on your 13 week program though
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Not defending Kabam...but everyone quoting the "become more available" part of the 6* announcement...you do realize that 6*s are months away and what they do the first 3 or 4 weeks after the announcement may not be the only changes to the availability of rank up materials.
  • The T2A addition is all well and good but what about the alliances that are in need of t4cc in order to stay competitive unless they are increasingly more available all those alliances that are sitting on huge stashes of unopened t4cc crystals will only widen the prestige gap
  • RebusUIRebusUI Posts: 45

you're entire argument was based off forming a full t2 via glory and it taking roughly 3 months to create. 1800-3600 shards has been the norm unless you buy the deals that have 9k-18k shards.

not sure how lucky i am, but ive gained 7200 shards from uncollected daily crystals since their release. add a monthly quest in there and im at 10800 shards.

imo, its adding up a whole lot faster amd the glory just makes it that much better.

You don't get the point... let's say for argument you get 1 fully form T2 alpha every 2 months... to rank 4 a 5* you need 4... it will take years to have a fully rank 4 5* quest team (5 champs) as compare to how easy it is to r5 a 4* currently.. and don't forget you have to grind for the new 6* as well and rank them up... it a marathon not a sprint I get it but damn
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I knew it would be in small quantities. They cannot (or should not?) devalue the rewards from LoL.

LoL content will get massively easier once r5 5*s are available.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    I knew it would be in small quantities. They cannot (or should not?) devalue the rewards from LoL.

They already have devalued the LOL rewards the moment they announced 6* Champs and Grand Master crystal though. You don't see that? They also did the same thing to ROL rewards when they released 5* and included Rhino, Ronan and Cyclops in the first batch of them. It is a never ending cycle of devaluing your time and money if you have been playing since or near the beginning.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »

They already have devalued the LOL rewards the moment they announced 6* Champs and Grand Master crystal though. You don't see that?

LOL deuce Feb 2018?
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Glad T2A shards are added but this really takes away other rewards. Now it will be harder and harder to rank 5* to R2 and R3. Hence why purchase new Grandmaster crystals because I won't be able to rank them until 2019.
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    I think a lot of people here are forgetting that there's still a grinding aspect to the game, and a curve to be followed. T4cc are still more available, but not necessarily abundant. T2as currently are still the highest promotion item in the game, sure that's going to change, but as it stands the only ones running full squads of r4s are LoL completionists.
    To expect to get what they earned for virtually nothing is completely unrealistic (and more than a little unfair).
    Time guys. This is a game of time.