**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New tier list i have just made

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
I made this. Can any of you tell me if I’ve made any big mistakes. I don’t have much experience with lots of new champs. A few things before you criticise,1: Ægon stays where he is, i know he’s a great champ but do people use him in content like act 5, no, 2: I don’t want to hear this new “JUST RANK UP CHAMPS YOU LIKE, EVEN IF THEY ARE TERRIBLE, IF THEY ARE FUN...” this is a GUIDE. Not an encyclopaedia.
Also any aesthetic tips would be appreciated.

Comments

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Not necessarily ruin as if you like average champ you still can rank up and play it. Tier list shows utility of champs which is quite convenient
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    What program did you use to create this list OP? I'd like to do one for myself to keep a mental reminder
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    not a huge fan of this list. but kudos to you for your opinion.

side note: can opinions be wrong?

discuss >:)
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Bro you did my man Luke Cage dirty
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    Among a number of issues, I'll highlight this one: Corresponding the tiers to the awakening gem recommendation is a bit clumsy. Champs can be great without being awakened (hello Quake) but your list still recommends a class gem for her.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

I just came here to say...tier lists ruin the game.

Bye(cool list tho)

Nah not really, its a rough guide to see vaguely how useful a champ is. I followed the more popular ones and I am doing soo much better than most players playing this game.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

Bye(cool list tho)

Nah not really, its a rough guide to see vaguely how useful a champ is. I followed the more popular ones and I am doing soo much better than most players playing this game.
    This game isn't only about making it as far as you can, it's also about having fun. like you know how annoying it is to play a less desirable champ that you genuinely enjoy using just for everyone to constantly bash them it makes you feel like youre making the wrong decisionside but in reality you're making the right one because you are ranking Champs you love
    For example the amount of threads I've seen about someone ranking up a less desirable champ just for them to get questioned and bashEd just cause they're are not God Tier can really ruin this game for someone
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Bye(cool list tho)

This game isn't only about making it as far as you can, it's also about having fun. like you know how annoying it is to play a less desirable champ that you genuinely enjoy using just for everyone to constantly bash them it makes you feel like youre making the wrong decisionside but in reality you're making the right one because you are ranking Champs you love
    Tier lists are made to do well in the game, I have fun by doing well in this game. Thats the whole point of playing smthn competitively...if you are playing for fun then why even look at tier lists? Its not for you but for people who want to improve.

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Bye(cool list tho)

Tier lists are made to do well in the game, I have fun by doing well in this game. Thats the whole point of playing smthn competitively...if you are playing for fun then why even look at tier lists? Its not for you but for people who want to improve.
    Well its kind of hard to avoid tier lists when that's all people talk about "no don't rank him up he isn't god tier" "Why isn't he god tier" and so on like what's the point of playing this game just to have people tell you what to do and who to rank up it ruins the game for people. like for example someone gets a kill monger they're are gonna think that he is only meh because that's what people in this community try to put in your head when in reality he can put up some serious work. Anyways I'm not saying don't look at tier lists but if you can't rank up Champs by your own decisions rethink on why you even play this game
    edited January 2020
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Bye(cool list tho)

Well its kind of hard to avoid tier lists when that's all people talk about "no don't rank him up he isn't god tier" "Why isn't he god tier" and so on like what's the point of playing this game just to have people tell you what to do and who to rank up it ruins the game for people. like for example someone gets a kill monger they're are gonna think that he is only meh because that's what people in this community try to put in your head when in reality he can put up some serious work. Anyways I'm not saying don't look at tier lists but if you can't rank up Champs by your own decisions rethink on why you even play this game
    Again, why are you askign people for advice on who to rank up if you are ranking up that champ for fun? When people ask for advice they are asking it cuz they want to play competitively. Also killmonger is very praised around the community so idk what you are on about. Also tier lists are generally for beginners as they dont know which champs are better for harder content. I thought superior ironman was good until I saw tierlists and realized I could do much better with other champs such as x23 and use resources on her instead.

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Bye(cool list tho)

Again, why are you askign people for advice on who to rank up if you are ranking up that champ for fun? When people ask for advice they are asking it cuz they want to play competitively. Also killmonger is very praised around the community so idk what you are on about. Also tier lists are generally for beginners as they dont know which champs are better for harder content. I thought superior ironman was good until I saw tierlists and realized I could do much better with other champs such as x23 and use resources on her instead.
    When did I mention anyone asking for advice for example early today there was a thread a guy said he was gonna rank up a 6 star dpx (not asking for advice) and most of the comments were telling him not to like it was their account or something and that's what these tier lists (especially inaccurate ones) do they make people feel like they are wrong for ranking champs they enjoy. The killmonger thing may not have been the best example but my points still stands tier lists shouldn't be telling you which Champs are good you should be finding that out for yourself because who knows maybe you can find the hidden potential of lowly rated Champs anyways I'm done for now.
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Bye(cool list tho)

When did I mention anyone asking for advice for example early today there was a thread a guy said he was gonna rank up a 6 star dpx (not asking for advice) and most of the comments were telling him not to like it was their account or something and that's what these tier lists (especially inaccurate ones) do they make people feel like they are wrong for ranking champs they enjoy. The killmonger thing may not have been the best example but my points still stands tier lists shouldn't be telling you which Champs are good you should be finding that out for yourself because who knows maybe you can find the hidden potential of lowly rated Champs anyways I'm done for now.
    Not everyone is privileged enough to learn the ins and outs of each champ and how useful they are. You are extremely naive to assume that. Even as someone who is close to exploring 6.3 I still have to face many tough decisions on who to rank up and tier lists help me a lot. You dont like it? Dont look at them. Also for the dpx post most ppl were right, it aint a great champ to rank up as a 6 star but like I said in that same post its upto him because hes mainly doing it for the fun aspect in which case it doesnt matter what ppl say. Also people didnt tell him not to rank him up because of some tier list, its because they read his abilities and played with him which is the point you are making so the dpx post is contradictory to your own stance and the killmonger is also a bad example since hes loved by most. Any other bad examples you wanna toss at me?

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Bye(cool list tho)

Not everyone is privileged enough to learn the ins and outs of each champ and how useful they are. You are extremely naive to assume that. Even as someone who is close to exploring 6.3 I still have to face many tough decisions on who to rank up and tier lists help me a lot. You dont like it? Dont look at them. Also for the dpx post most ppl were right, it aint a great champ to rank up as a 6 star but like I said in that same post its upto him because hes mainly doing it for the fun aspect in which case it doesnt matter what ppl say. Also people didnt tell him not to rank him up because of some tier list, its because they read his abilities and played with him which is the point you are making so the dpx post is contradictory to your own stance and the killmonger is also a bad example since hes loved by most. Any other bad examples you wanna toss at me?
    You just said it yourself no one knows the ins and outs of every champ so how does anyone plan on making a accurate tier list then it makes no sense. And about the DPX thing people did tell him not to ranking him up so that was false and I doubt everyone that commented in that thread has done a in depth analysis of DPX to know whether he is bad or not they most likely just seen him rated poorly in all these tier list to test them out their selves. Lastly about the killmonger thing I said myself it was a bad example so are you just gonna keep repeating yourself
    But at the end of the day you have your opinion I have mine so it's whatever
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    I don’t like tier list due to so many factors goes into play. With different content, nodes, immunities, champ specific abilities. I think there should be any tier lists separated by damage list, immunity list, utility list so on and so forth.
    So many of those champs in your list have progress me farther than some in your top tier can. Tier list are useless unless it’s for specific content. IMO.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Jane deserves low Demi, she can stun immune, chain back to back specials if lucky and also has a guaranteed double passive stagger on the heavy, she’s good.