**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Guillotine 2099 have any uses now that she’s not the abyss god everyone hoped she would be

KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
I currently have guilly 2099 at R4 and was waiting for abyss to be released to see if I rank her up but now that she’s no good for abyss and don’t have really any use for her. Unless future nodes require her she will stay as is

Thoughts from anyone else who maybe pre abyss 5/65 her?

Comments

• KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    I have a 6* rank 2 (1 t4cc away from R3) Warlock so he counters plenty lol but I just find she looses combo way to easy and has the smallest health pool. Yes I already have everything in the game finished. Just need 100% abyss, 6.2/6.3 and I’m done but I don’t find her useful right now and was wondering other people’s thoughts, she seemed way too hyped up at first and now I hear nothing lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    She is great. Completely counters rage node and similar nodes, has DoT that no one is immune to, doesn’t crit unless you want her to, Havok counter, double immune, power burn that allows you to ignore cornered nodes (provided you can dex whoever’s L2), regen and power control.

Sure, there are plenty who can do one or three of her abilities better, but G2099 can do whatever you need her to do. Not many bad matchups tbh. Her block prof and regen are trash tho. It’s best to parry at the start for your combo shields, then never again if you can help it

Edit: @KILLMФИGЕЯ her heavies give her a combo shield stack. Each heavy gives one, up to 2 plus 2 more for each prefight you don’t use (so max 6 min 2)
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    Primmer79 said:

also, just a side note: loses combo way too easily? she has a combo shield which 99% of characters dont have. and she can stack them.

Stackable combo shield? Am I missing something cause I believe she has to be awakened to get that combo shield and I don’t read anything about stackable, but I find even at sig 60 my combo shield rarely every activates to save my combo lol I get hit my shield goes up but my combo goes away
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    She’s not top tier or anything but she’s very useful for certain fights. I used her (unawakened R4) in 6.3 for a few paths including rage, biohazard, and caustic temper/terminal velocity/spike armor. The fact she can’t crit makes her very good for terminal velocity, spike armor, and Sinister. She’s not a champ I’d bring everywhere but she’s really good when I do need her.
  • Pretty much everything @Daphboy saiid. Don’t use the Digi souls, and she has high block proficiency. Plus she can gain up to 40% health each fight when below 15% and crashes the party in every monthly Cavalier event quest
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Pretty much everything @Daphboy saiid. Don’t use the Digi souls, and she has high block proficiency. Plus she can gain up to 40% health each fight when below 15% and crashes the party in every monthly Cavalier event quest

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    My favorite character. 👀

Use her in AQ to make minced meat outta apoc. Use her in act 6/7 content, and to cruise through monthly cav EQ. She's done so much for me, lol
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★

She is great. Completely counters rage node and similar nodes, has DoT that no one is immune to, doesn’t crit unless you want her to, Havok counter, double immune, power burn that allows you to ignore cornered nodes (provided you can dex whoever’s L2), regen and power control.

Sure, there are plenty who can do one or three of her abilities better, but G2099 can do whatever you need her to do. Not many bad matchups tbh. Her block prof and regen are trash tho. It’s best to parry at the start for your combo shields, then never again if you can help it

Edit: @KILLMФИGЕЯ her heavies give her a combo shield stack. Each heavy gives one, up to 2 plus 2 more for each prefight you don’t use (so max 6 min 2)

Agreed....although spiderham can counter her degen now; but she is still a very solid character, who I personally would love to get...
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Its fun to just spam her sp1 and control the opponents power
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    it’s been almost a year since this post why have we revived it
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

it’s been almost a year since this post why have we revived it

I was thinking the same LOL.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    She is amazing, hope she also had something like aegon where increasing combo could give certain abilities or her armour should have more benefits, her sword can hit with true strikes or something like that.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★

She was one of my first 6* champs. She sat on the bench for ages. I said all the things above...too hard to maintain the combo, not a big health pool, nothing warlock can't do etc

With the AQ mod that punishes crits I dusted her off, watched some videos and tried her again. Then I started taking advantage of her AI Uprising synergy on anything bio-hazard. Moved her to r2 a few months ago and kept finding more and more uses. Recently went r3..and WOW!

Some basics:

1) parry heavy 6 times to max the combo shield

2) don't stress if you lose combo late in a fight! You can end with no combo at all - as long as it's an SP3 finish you'll start the next fight with 100 combo

3) rinse and repeat

She's an acquired taste for sure. Not for everyone, and probably better for those with a little above average skill. But, ramped in Act 7 / Book 2 I was taking down 350k health pool defenders in about 35 hits. Not sure who else can do that with double immunities, no crits, power control, heal block and strong regen.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @Xguard77 Even I was frustrated using her. I couldn't find a proper place on my team. And as you mentioned, I used to get mad after losing her combo. May I should follow you advise and consider her for R2