**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Lunar New Year Event

Why so ridiculously easy? Would have been nice to have difficulty tiers. So boring for I assume the vast majority of players.

Comments

• Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    MiStaLova said:

Forgive me if I'm missing something, but not sure what you're conveying here?
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★

MiStaLova said:

Forgive me if I'm missing something, but not sure what you're conveying here?
    He's Flexing

I don’t get it guys , easy rewards,minimum effort ,and still somebody’s unhappy, what’s the point?you all cleared story 100% up to date?abyss,all variants?if not you shouldn’t complain for lack of hard content,btw if something’s too easy just don’t do it if you’re finding it as waste of time, I bet there’s large % of ppl happy to do it anyway

It's just weird that it's sooo easy. Not even playable. Takes 5x longer to load the fight than the actual fight. I was just wondering why they didn't have difficulty tiers for this event, and why it's only beginner level content.

But you're right that we have the choice not to do it, and there's plenty of content to play, but of course we want all the rewards we can get, even if they're miniscule and mind numbing to get lol
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    either autofight or dont pay any attention to it then.

being end-game player, i appreciate the occasionally easier content on occasion. Doesn't require focus, and i can relax watch tv while i hit next and autofight.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    MiStaLova said:

I swear the only time I see you post on here is when you're flexing

being end-game player, i appreciate the occasionally easier content on occasion. Doesn't require focus, and i can relax watch tv while i hit next and autofight.

I also appreciate easier content from time to time. Maybe where I can bring in some unranked 5*s to practice and test out. But when it's this easy, there is no challenge, nothing to do, no fun. I did autofight the whole way through it, but that's just boring and tedious. It's a game, games are meant to be fun, and actually played.. But again, just seemed weird to me that it was so easy and with no harder difficulty options. No big deal, just somewhat odd and was wondering why everyone else thought about it. Appreciate your input.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It’s nice to have something easy to do so I don’t have to strategize what I’m gonna do
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★

I also appreciate easier content from time to time. Maybe where I can bring in some unranked 5*s to practice and test out. But when it's this easy, there is no challenge, nothing to do, no fun. I did autofight the whole way through it, but that's just boring and tedious. It's a game, games are meant to be fun, and actually played.. But again, just seemed weird to me that it was so easy and with no harder difficulty options. No big deal, just somewhat odd and was wondering why everyone else thought about it. Appreciate your input.
    you can do that with heroic or arguably master difficulties on the monthly event quests
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I personally enjoy from time to time getting events with decent awards for minimum effort. For those wanting to progress through story quests, monthly quests, and special events (LOL,Variants, Abyss, etc.) it gives the time to work on plus get some extra rewards on the side.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    Not all events need to be designed for everyone, LNY is a new player event. January was very much a month that gave decent rewards while also allowing players to take some time off. It's been nice to just play AQ and War and have some time away from the game.