**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Morningstar Persistent Charges not going past 3

Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★

Device and Version: Moto G5 plus

Device Operating System:, Android XX

Mobile Carrier: N/A

Cellular or WiFi: N/A

Game Version Installed: Latest (25.2?)

Game Mode: Dungeon

Champions Affected: 5* Morningstar 3/45 awakened

Active Boosts: N/A

Description of the Issue: Fought about 10 fights and MS souls remain at 3 despite using sp3 every fight and not getting any hits throughout (and yes I've used her enough to know how the mechanism works).

Screenshot or Video: Sorry didn't manage to get a screen relevant to the nature of the bugt and couldnt do video. I'll try and go into another game mode an capture it.

Comments

• Hey there, have you seen this happen in any other game modes or would you happen to have any video of this occurring?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Not yet but I'll have a go again. Been to buy doing other things.
    edited February 2020
    @Kabam Zibiit Just tried uncollected EQ and same thing as what happened in Dungeon above - having recorded the video what I see is her soul timer decreasing no matter what happens ie no matter how many hits you land or your opponent..it just decays. If you land a hit it goes up by 5 then start decaying again.

This fight the nodes were class reversal and mirror cruelty. I'll post the video once i get it uploaded somewhere, or figure how to get it here

EDIT: It seems that it's my suicides that's doing it? That sucks plenty.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

@Kabam Zibiit Just tried uncollected EQ and same thing as what happened in Dungeon above - having recorded the video what I see is her soul timer decreasing no matter what happens ie no matter how many hits you land or your opponent..it just decays. If you land a hit it goes up by 5 then start decaying again.

This fight the nodes were class reversal and mirror cruelty. I'll post the video once i get it uploaded somewhere, or figure how to get it here

Did u have a dot on u by any chance as it decays by u having dot on u even if u dont get hit dot reduces it aswell
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Poison from suicides eats the timer, so you can't use sp3 miss fight.To get around it, you either need Nick fury and a Deadpool synergy, or end fights on an sp3.

I run Ms, meph and the champion in AQ with suicides and it's a factor you have to work around. End fights on sp3 is the only reliable way (just don't try it on duped punisher!)
    Yep it's the suicides...